Patrick verona/ request!!

This imagine was requested by Crazy4Hawk !!! Hope you like it!💖☺

~~~~~~~~

I was never the one to talk to people

I was never the one to talk to people. Nor was people the ones to talk to me.

I know why most of them dont want to talk to me anyways. Its beacuse everyone thinks I'm a goody two shoes.

I mean their not wrong. But so what if I am? What am I supposed to do stop being myself?

I gently put my books in my locker. I dusted some excess dust that was starting to form on one of the shelfs.

Just then the locker next to mine opened. I knew who it was.

I tried not to staire at him.

Patrick Verona.

He was the new kid. He just transferred here 3 days ago.

He seemed so mysterious. I wanted to more about him. But I was to shy to even open my mouth to say something to him.

His eyes roamed up to mine. I looked away quickly.

He shut his locker and leaned on it afterwards.

"Hey girlie" I looked at him suprised. He smiled with a tooth pick in his mouth.

"H-" I said barely getting to finish what I was goona say. I was frozen. He was talking to me!!

"That's funny I thought Americans say hello, when someone says hi" he chuckled.

"Oh-" I stiffed up. "Yeah we do" I laughed nervously.

"You know I'd wonder when you where goona introduce yourself to me" he said. "Your quit beautiful" he said. I looked down flustered. "Your all red" he teased.

"Oh" I tried to hid my face.

My glasses slid a little of me. But he pushed them gently back up.

I looked up at him. He was standing so close to me. His smile faded away and he looked at me seriously.

He comes closer and quickly kisses me.

It takes me a minute to see what is happening. Because I was feeling like I couldn't breathe properly.

But I soon melted into the kiss. We pulled apart.

"I- what was that for?" I said.

"That my dear girl is what I've been wanting to do since I saw you" he laughed. "So what do you say I take you out friday night?".

"I'd like that" I smiled.

"Great" he said and winked before walking away.