Kevin Pickford Request!!

This was requested by happilydrugged . Thank you for requesting, I had tons of fun writing this!💖😄

~~~

~~~

I started dating Kevin when I was a sophomore in high school. I was currently walking to his house to see him.

When you arrived Kevin came out of the house with his shirt unbuttoned. Oh how I wanted to kiss him tight then and there.

"Hey" He smiled and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Hey" I smile. "So listen about the party, I was thinking it would be alright if I brought some of my friends?"

I looked up at Kevin's parents who were now standing outside.

"What party?" He said confused. I then looked at him confused. "You mean the party at your friends house" He raised his eyebrows and looked to the side.

"O-oh yeahhh" I laugh nervously. "Leanne said shes really excited for the party at her house".

"Sounds cool, just let her know I'll bring some soda later on" Pickford winked at you.

"Hi Mr. Pickford" I smiled bitchly at him. I knew he didnt like me beacuse I was what he calls a bad influence. But he didnt know that kevin was the one who made me like that.

"Having a friendly party at your friends huh?" He crossed his arms.

"Yeah just a birthday party for her" You reply.

"Say, dont you think I oughta give you your book you let me borrow" he said.

"Oh yeah-" You say. "What book was it again- Oh yeah the anatomy of the human body"

"Come on I'll give it to you" He says to you as you and him go into his house and into his room, making sure to shut the door tightly.