Willard/ Footloose

Ren, was driving you, Willard, and Ariel to go hang out.

Yall just ended up parking on an empty field and Ren and Ariel went to go take a walk.

You sat on the hood of the car. Ren had just gotten a new car, from his yellow beetle car.

"What's the matter?" Willard says getting out of the car.

You look at him from your position.

"Nothin" You reply.

"Oh come on y/n, ive know you for too long for you to be lying to me" He says.

"Okay- fine" You say and look at him. "Promise you wont laugh?"

"Depends" He says. You playfully hit his arm. He laughs "I wont laugh"

"Okay" You say and take a deep breath. "I like somone"

He looks at you with wide eyes.

"Well, that's a first" He says. "I heard you talk about your crushs, but not someone you like"

"Well- yeah, I really, really like this guy and have... feelings for him" You say.

"Hold on now, feelings??" He says. "How do you not know this guy, is a douche bag or something?"

"What?" You say confused and laugh.

"I- I mean is this guy special or something or-or super nice?" He says.

"Why are you getting all mad?" You say.

"I-im not- I'm just you know concerned, I dont want you to date somone who isnt right for you" He says. You jump off of the car hood.

"You dont get to make that decision for me!" You scoff. He jumps off the car hood.

"Well I sure as hell cant, but I can tell you to be careful" He says.

You come close to him. He was tall, so he was sorta hovering over you.

"I dont think I will be careful" You say in a whisper tone. He looks at you, in a way he has never looked at you. "Because, the guy I like happens to be you"

You give him a look and turn your heel to walk away. He stopped you and turns you around.

He looks at you and grins.

"Am I really?" He says in a happy tone.

"Yes, will" You chuckle. He smiles. You smile as well and kiss his lips.

He kisses you back and pulls away after.

"Well, I'll be" He says. "Because I like you too"

"Really?" You laugh. He nods. You give him a hug and he pulls you close.