Norman Stansfield/ Prt. 2

He grins at you and walks away towards the window

He grins at you and walks away towards the window. He pulls out a cigarette and begins smoking.

"SO FUCKING DO IT NORMAN" You say, your voice cracking from your tears coming out. "I- I mean you already have me in your little twisted world" You say and shake your head sobbing. You slam your hand on the floor. "DID YOU HEAR ME YOU CRAZY FUCK, I SAID DO IT!".

He glanced at you and laughed.

"Its not easy sweetie" He says. "I care to much about you".

"W-what dont you understand" You say. "I dont want this anymore, I-

"Its not- THAT EASY" He says and his hand shakes. The cigarette falls to the ground.

You coudnt take it anymore. Anger rises up even more in your body.

You get up and grab the pistol you had in your drawer.

Before you could even reach for it. A shot fired.

You jump up.

"No" He said.

You walk over to him. You wipe your tears away.

"I wasnt with anyone" You say, your voice back to normal. "I- just didnt want to go".

He slowly looks at you. He looks down at your lips and up at your eyes again.

"Go ahead" You grin. "Kiss me".

He just stares deep in your eyes. He swallows hard and slowly put his lips to yours.

You kiss him softly. But then begin giving him a little fast pace kisses.

You put your hand on his hand with the gun in it.

He began kissing you normally and started getting into it.

That's when you saw your in. You jerk the gun away and pull back fast.

"That's the last kiss you'll ever have" You laugh and shoot him three times in his chest.

He fell down to the floor.

You look at what you did. Your eyes grew big and tears slowly started to pour out.

"I- I did it" You say. "You did it y/n".

You breath out and hear the footsteps of his men coming down the hall.

You snap out of it and quickly make your way out the window onto the fire escape.

"Bye, bye Norman" You look down. "It was fun huh".

You keep climbing the stairs.

No more of him, and you felt free.