Dwayne/ the lost boys

So, right now its been hard for one of my friends. She had been getting harrassed and had just overall have not been doing so well. So I thought I'd cheer her up with a billy wirth imagine! I hope it makes you feel a little bit better!💖
This ones for you -Deathbystere0-  💖
~~~~~~~~~

 So I thought I'd cheer her up with a billy wirth imagine! I hope it makes you feel a little bit better!💖This ones for you -Deathbystere0-  💖~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Harlee walked along the boardwalk as she held her shoulders coldly. The wind shifted and she had forgot to bring her jacket.

"Hey" a voice called out to her. She looked up and saw her friend Micheal. She smiled.

"Hey micheal" she replied with a faint grin.

"You okay?" He asked. She nodded.

"I-im fine" she replied.

"You want to go get something to eat?" He asked.

"Sure" she smiled. She held onto his shoulder as she adjusted herself up on his motorcycle. But just as she sat down. The engines of some other motorcycles where heard. She looked up and saw paul, dwayne and laddie. Dwayne gave her a cold staire.

"Hey harlee" Paul smirked. "Going somewhere?".

"Yeah Actually" she replied. "I was going to hang out with micheal". Dwayen kept his eyes on her the whole time.

"Harlee" micheal leaned back. "Maybe I'll pick you up later okay". She looked at micheal and smiled.

"Fine" she said and got off. He smiled sadly and drove off.

"What did I tell you about hanging out with him" dwayne said sternly.

"Oh come on" she threw her hands in the air. "Hes my friend and you know that".

"But I told you not to hang out with him" he said. Paul snickered.

"Shut up paul" she snapped. He laughed and put his hands in the air in defense. Laddie got on Paul's bike and they drove off. Leaving Dwayne and her alone.

"I'm sorry" he said. "But I wanted to hang out with you". She looked down.

"I want to hang out with you too" she smiled.

"Come on" he grinned. She got up on his motorcycle and they drove off into the dark mist.

It's short, but I hope you like it. And just know you have tons of people  who care about you!💖💖