jeff grant/ (river Phoenix)

gif Is from movie: Little nikita (1988)

~~~~

~~~~

"I just dont know what to do jeff" you exclaimed.

"What do you feel is right?" He said.

"I-I dont know" you covered your face and sighed. He walked over to the fridge and poped a soda. He leaned on the counter drinking it.

"Dont sweat it, he'll come around and if he doesnt...well- then dont sweat it" he said.

"Hows that suppose to make me feel better" you said looking up at him. "I mean I'd die for him, he promised me that we would be together until college! Hes the most loyal person I know" you said passionately. He looked at me and smirked, before taking a drink of his soda. "What?" You said.

"Nothing" he smiled.

"You know it seems as though this is funny to you" you said glaring at him. He smirked again and set his drink down. He crossed his arms.

"Because it is" he laughed.

"What? How?" You said.

"Because it's a shame that somone like you is with a guy like him" he replied.

"What do you mean a guy like him and a girl like me, are you trying to say something" you stood up and put your hand on your hip.

"Hes a an asshole" he laughed. "Everyone knows that. And you're a smart and-and-and-" he stuttered.

"And what?" You asked.

"Beautiful person" he looked up at you.

"And so what your saying you like me" you laughed and paced around.

"Maybe" he muttered.

"Jeff" I looked at him.

"What you dont believe me" he said. You looked at him.

"Yes jeff" you said. "I dont believe you".

"Why do you do that to yourself" he said.

"Excuse me" you said confused.

"You always sell yourself short" he said. "Cant you just believe that you are who you are and that is beautiful".

"I- dont" you said.

"Bullshit" he said. "Belive whatever you want but I see something there that he doesnt".

"What do you see, just out of curiosity" you said.

"Nah you wouldn't believe me if I told you" he smirked.

"Come on jeff" you smiled.

"I think you are amazing inside and out" he said. You coudnt help but smiled. He grinned.

"I believe you" you said. "And I've always liked you more than him".

"Well, what can I say, I'm just naturally-

"Cute" you smiled. He laughed. You hugged him and he hugged you back. "I love you jeff grant".

"I love you y/n y/l/n" he smiled kissed your cheek.