Benicio del toro

~~~~~

~~~~~

You where working on a new james bond film, called license to kill.

You where practicing your lines for your scence coming up that you are in.

You basically play Franz Sanchez's daughter.

You where to stand there next to him and glaire at all the men coldly as you agree with your father on what hes saying.

"ALRIGHT QUITE ON SET!" The camera man yelled.

The scene started and you coudnt help but gaze at bencio del Toro who stood there.

When bencios character walked in, his character was supposed to stare at you coldly.

You felt like you were on fire. You knew he didnt mean it because his character was supposed to do that. But yet his eyes where so beautiful you coudnt help but catch your breath.

The scene carried on and eventually was done, you exited the set.

"Y/n" Bencio said.

You turned around.

"You did good" You said.

"So did you" He says.

A moment of silence broke out.

"I see the way you look at me".

"What?" You say confused.

"I know our characters are supposed to hate each other, but you look at me even when we are not on set" He chuckles.

"That's beacuse, I'm not comfortable with staring at people straight in the eyes, so I practice even when were off set looking at you, so that its easier" You ramble on.

"Yeah okay" He laughs.

"Fine" You say. "I do look at you even when were off set-".

"So do i" he said in between your talking.

"But that's only because-" You stop talking and look at him. "You do?".

He nods.

"Its hard not to" He laughs.

"Really?" You laugh. He nods.

"Your beautiful" He says.

"Thank you" You say.

"I'm on break, do you want to get some coffe?" He asks.

"Sure" you smile.