ronald miller/ cant buy me love

Movie: cant buy me love (1987)

~~~~~

~~~~~~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~~~~~~

You have been avoiding Ronald since what happened at the new years party. You could not belive he actually payed cindy to go out with him. But what was worse, was that you where his girlfriend. And he hid it from you the whole time. You where never the one to get paranoid about things, you just thought he was becoming friends with her and her crowd.

"Honey" your mother shook you awake.

"What?" You groaned.

"Oh honey you'd better go out there and talk to ronald, hes been mowing the lawn all morning and I cant sleep" she sighed.

"Its his fault" you grumbled. "He shouldn't have did what he did".

"I know" she said. "But, please- for the sake of everyone pulling their hair out".

"Fine" you huffed and got up. You opened the door. Ronald usually didnt mowe until 1:00. "Ronald!" You yelled over the noise. He didnt hear you. "Ronald!" You yelled louder. He turned his head. He quickly shut off the lawnmower. "Gosh damn it Ronald, what the hell?!"

"Y/n" he said with relief.

"Look you can try to get my attention. But it wont work, and it's not goona work by you waking up the whole neighborhood".

"I know, I know" he said. "But i- I  cant sleep, without having you back".

"That's not my problem" you scoffed.

"Please y/n" he swallowed. "I'll do anything".

"Anything?" You said. He nodded. You walked closer to him. "Please leave".

"Y/n" he said. "I was caught up in". You turnt back around. "I- I liked being the popular kid, I liked the attention I never got from people, b-but I realized it doesnt matter, none of it".

"You think" you chuckled.

"I loved you first" he said. "And I still do". You looked Down and walked away.  He sighed and said your name lowly. You turnt back.

"Ronald" you said. He looked up. You smiled at him. "I still love you too". He smiled and laughed. You ran to him and gave him a kiss. He hugged you tightly. "How about a ride?" You grinned. He laughed. He started the lawnmower took off.