julian/ less than zero

Movie: less than zero (1987)

~~~~~

~~~~~

"Blair, didn't you say clay was coming?" You asked Blair.

"Yeah,he should be coming, I invited him" she shrugged.

"I'm goona go, get something to drink"  you got up and walked away and went down the stairs. Kim always threw the best and biggest partys every Christmas. Just like many at this party, you where on Christmas break and was excited to see everyone again. You found a punch bowl in the kitchen and poured some punch in a cup. You spit it out in disgust. It was spiked punch. You shook your head and threw it in the sink. You went outside to get some fresh air, due to how strong that one sip was. You sighed in relief. You felt someone put their hands on your shoulders.

"Boo!" The voice whispered in your ear. You looked back at who it was, but they moved out of the way. You see that it was julian and he was now standing in front of you.

"Julian" You laughed. "How have you been?".

"Fine" he said. "You look good" he chuckled. You looked down and blushed.

"Thanks" you said. "You uh- still got that record deal?". He put his cigarette to his lips.

"Yeah" he said. You chuckled. "But I gotta cough up 5 thousand for it".

"What, really?" You said.

"But I dont wanna talk about the deal" he got closer to you.

"Well- what do you want to talk about?" You chuckled. He pulled you close to him.

"Use" he said. He kissed your cheek.

"What about use?" You smirked.

"Well, I thought we could maybe get together again" he smiled.

"I dont think so, julian" you replied.

"Why not?" He said scoffed.

"I've got school, and being with you is kind of like looking after a child" you said.

"But I'm not like that anymore" he said.

"I'll see you later julian" you smirked and walked away.

"I'll call you" he yelled and smirked.