chapter thirty one

Comincia dall'inizio

I made a promise to Nicolas that I would tell him if I have a 'bad' thought. "Alright Ms.Christmas what is the plan?" He asked. "The plan is to pretend to be asleep when the clock it's 5:37am. That is when they will  barge into our room and jump on the bed telling us to wake up and that it's Christmas." I said as I began to smile.

"Then I will make them brush their teeth before we go downstairs and open gifts, they come with me and we make hot chocolate then it's gift time." I said. Our kids aren't those kids who immediately want to open presents they like to marinate before they open their presents.

"So after the gift opening they come back to the kitchen for breakfast. They eat then shower and then we play outside for a while, then come back inside for lunch and we watch Christmas movies."

"Then we go back outside to look at the Christmas lights then I have my men do a parade for them in the community and then fireworks and then that's about it."

We have been doing that tradition for four years now and they seem to love it, "I love you and I can not lose you" He said making me kiss his cheek.

"I love you to" I said as I got off the counter, "Where are you going?" He asked. "Basement for the gifts" I said as he locked arms with me.

I have majority of their gifts already wrapped and Nicolas already has his gifts for them under the tree, he helped me wrap my final ones and we brought them to the living room.

"Eat the cookies" I said as I put my final gift down he looked at the coffee table to see cookies, milk and carrots. We shared the cookies and the milk then threw the carrots out in the garbage. 

He picked me up and practically ran over to the bedroom since he wanted me to get some sleep. "Night" He said as he lifted up the covers covering both of us. I barely survived those three years being a mother and keeping the twins away from Nicolas then on top of that out of danger.

I looked up at the sleeping man i'm laying on. I kissed his cheek making him wrap his arms around me "Sleep for a little while" He mumbled out clearly still asleep.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

"Mami! Papa! Wake up it's Christmas!" The twins said as they kept on jumping on our bed. Nicolas turned over facing me as I adjusted my eyes to the light. He moved my hair out of my face as he mouthed the words sleep making me squish his cheek. "Alright we are up." Nicolas said as he sat up.

"Hi my babies" I said as I sat up and got out of bed "Merry Christmas!" They exclaimed making me smile at them, "Merry Christmas" Me and Nicolas said as we kissed their heads.

They walked back into their room going to brush their teeth as me and Nicolas did the same. "Christmas morning, 2021." He said as he put the camera in my face.

I connected my phone to the speakers across the house and began to play Christmas music. "Here is my soon to be wife looking completely stunning" He said as he flipped the camera to show me in my pyjamas.

"Very beautiful, stunning and sexy" He said as he kissed my head and I posed then took the camera from him as he picked up the twins and we walked downstairs into the kitchen. "I think I got fifty gifts" Damon said as I grabbed cups for all of us. "I probably got the same as you" Ale said. I got them seventy gifts each and Damon got them seventy gifts each as well so they are not that off I guess. 

I poured the hot chocolate into the cups and then stirred everything. Damon likes his hot chocolate with marshmallows and chocolate syrup like Nicolas so I slid their cups over to them.