EPILOGUE.

ROOHI.

Do you believe in fate?

I don't. Fate is fake.

Things happen for two reasons. And neither of them is fate. The first reason is because of your deeds. You pay for what you have sow. And second reason is the good awaiting you. Sometimes no matter what you do. And what you give up. Your deeds and what you deserve never disappears.

The things that happened to me. I won't define them or name them as my fate. Fate is so small to describe what I went through. Neither I will accept them just because they are my fate.

Nor will I say,

I have endured all things but neither it was because I was paying because of karma or that something good was awaiting me.

Everything was wrong from beginning to end. There were no good enough moments in my life. But endurance was what I had to do all this time.

What can you name this?

What can you name it? When all my life I have suffered in pain?

No words can make up for all the struggle.

Passing from the hospitals hallway. I went inside his ICU room. He was surprised by looking at me. But I was not happy looking at him alive. How can I be?  I had to give up the only person who hadn't hurt me till now.

But the worst part is I can't get mad at him either. Because I was equally responsible for this.

I went towards him and threw the paper on him.

No matter what Naanu said. I can't. I can't live with him anymore. Not when out of all my struggle in life, he was the reason for half. He is alive, costing me Naanu. I can't get mad at him too.

This is unfair to me. Because even here I am responsible for this.

I didn't do anything from beginning but I had to suffer. I didn't do anything but I am wrong.

How come doing nothing is just as equal as doing everything?

He read it. And he ended up in tear. Since it was already a week since he have been admitted he was fine enough to regret.

So was I raged enough to now hate everyone.

Enough with everything now.

I have made my decision that I am never going back to any place I was for all this time.

Now I am just a Rathod granddaughter.

I am quitting.
Quitting Roohi Shekhawat,
Quitting Ruby Manann,
Quitting Roohi Manann,
Quitting Rudram,
Quitting Aarav,
Quitting Vimal,
Quitting Vanish.

I am Quitting everything and everyone.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers this is neither a sad ending nor a happy.

Hope this give you a non-closure closure.