32. A New Side

ROOHI

ROOHI.

"Okay, leave me. Leave me alone. Leave me. " I yelled as he was dragging me by my waist and continuously fighting for him to leave me after our little fun game. Where we both teased each other. And of course, he lost it.

We entered our home,
He scoped me in his arms after a while and took me upstairs as he laid me on the bed.

"Stop it," I said to him as he came hovering over me as I smiled teasing him with my looks. "I'm very hungry. You took me out to eat and didn't even feed me." I said to him complaining to him. As he smirked.

"Ohh, I did feed you," he said as he smiled playfully as I smirked too at him.

"That wasn't food. "

"But I think I was delicious enough," he said as he smiled and I chuckled at his flirting skills.

"Now let go of me. " I said as I pushed him but he was tough and he kept his lips on mine. Despite my attempts to pull it apart. But then he tried to kiss more deeply. Trying his best to bring the feelings out of me. But I was unable to. The more his hands were touching me.

The more memories were recited in my head. I kept trying to stop him from my hands but he kept taking them down and pushing himself upon me. I was in an instant trying to fight him out but he was very heavy for me to handle. I kept pushing his chest but then he took my hands above my head and pinned them still forcing his lips on mine.

"Rudram. No. Rudram no. Rudram stop it. " I yelled between the time he spared my lips but he was turned deaf as he didn't stop or replied.

He tried to undo my clothes as I kept forcing him to stop but then I slapped him and he got shocked for a moment and thankfully stopped.

"I said No," I said his startled face. "How can you just turn into a jerk in a minute?" I said to him as he released his breath with a stunned look. He got away from me as he went and stood over the window. With his hands on his head. And his face drained with outrage on himself.

"I'm sorry," he said as he stormed out of the room. In a hurry and I could not understand their behavior of his.

I too went outside to look for him as I roamed around the house but couldn't find a single trace of him anywhere.

Running into the house and reached the rooftop when I saw him sitting with his hands on his head and he was looking very agitated.

"What was that?" I asked him as he looked up at me.

But he got more annoyed.

"Leave me alone," he said to me as he again sinks himself in his palms.

"I think I deserve to know," I said to him as he sighed more irritated.

"When I ask you to leave me alone. Leave me alone then. Don't bother me!" he yelled at me blatantly. As I was shocked by him so much.

"What was that?" I still glued on my place and didn't flinch at all.

"THAT WAS THE REAL ME. THE REALITY OF RUDRAM MANNAN!" he yelled again standing as I flinched backward at witnessing his rage.

He was scary.

Very scary right now.

"Now.Get.Lost. Go in your room." He gritted his words as I without delaying ran away. I was scared of this.

He just turned out as another person in a minute.

I came inside my room and locked it from the inside, I put a chair on the door.

What was that?

What was that?

I murmured inside me as I kept sprinting the room back and forth.

~

The door knocked after hours and I felt my legs crumbling from all the sprints I did in these hours.

I realized it was already evening now. And he was outside the door asking for me.

His rage-filled eyes came in front of me. But the knock kept happening.

"Ma'am your food is ready. " I heard the maid as something in me released.

"I'm coming," I said as I came outside the door and surveyed the hallway. To find him. But he wasn't here. I came outside I went downstairs and saw that he was not at dining too. So I just moved ahead and sat at the table to eat finally. But then I saw him again.

Be came and sat on the table but tried his best to avoid my eyes. And kept looking everywhere but not at Me.

Which was a relief for me.

We ate in silence.  And finished as the helpers took the plates away from me and him. Before I can stand and run he spoke.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have talked like that. And I'm sorry for what I did. I forgot to draw the line." he said as I was confused by his words.

"What do you mean?" I asked him as he looked up at me.

"Roohi. That's what I'm like. When I'm not with you. Furious, dominant, and a true bastard."