31. Him and I

ROOHI

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ROOHI.

We were sitting in the bathtub as he showered my hair. He pasted with flour. We both laughed at this.

He was sitting at the sides of the tub above and caressed my hair with his hands while I was sitting with my knees near my chest and enjoyed his touch.

"Your hair is beautiful," he said as I smiled inside but tried to be cheeky with him.

"And I'm not?" I asked amused and waiting for his reply.

"Of course you are. Not just pretty but every word that defines perfection," he said as I chuckled.

Does it matter what he is? Or his motives.

Let us be us until whenever.

After a while, he applied shampoo and massaged my hair and I enjoyed his touch.

"Roohi," he said as I raised my eyebrow while he broke a long silence.

"Nothing," he said as I smiled.

"What?  Now tell me you started it first now complete it. " I said unable to suppress my curiosity.

"I love you," he said as my curiosity and I both became silent.

"Please don't think about leaving me ever again. I'm unsure I'll survive. "

"Nobody dies after someone's death. We all learn to leave with that. That's life." I said responding to his words as he sat beside me and hugged me from the back.

"Then I will show you dying for you," he said and again kissed the back of my head that he washed earlier.

~

We both went downstairs and he saw that the chapati he left on the stove was now a black bomb spreading the whole house in a puke-worthy smell. He ran and closed the stove as I laughed at him.

He called someone and the servant came inside rushing and started to clean the kitchen as he reached to me.

"Get ready. We will eat outside," he said as I laughed at him as he pushed me to go upstairs and get ready and stop teasing him with this.

I got ready in a spaghetti sleeves crop loose tank top and skinny jeans that had a side zip till my thighs which I preferred to keep close to the ankle along with a long shrug jacket of mine. My average daily dress ever since college and saw him dressed in a suit.

Why is he so formal looking right now?

"What's wrong?  I thought we are going to eat. " I asked him surprised at his Grey attire and he smiled we are.

"We are," he said and I couldn't understand him and started to walk outside.

We both sat in a car and I saw him smiling at himself.

He started to drive in the morning while I was sleepy with the 17 hours of flight.

So I dozed off in the car.

~

I opened my eyes and saw a playground in front of us. I looked at him as he smiled.

"Are you good at sports? " he asked me as I raised my eyebrows in more surprise. Before hearing my answer he came outside and came to my side and got me out of the car.

"Why are we here?"

"I'm gonna show you how to play basketball," he said as I raised my eyebrows.

"Then why did you wear a suit? " I asked him as he smiled.

He started to remove his jacket and he undid the above three buttons were now open and popping his muscles. He removed his tie too as he smiled.

"Because I look most sexy in a suit while playing," he said as he took my hand and dragged me with him. He took a ball and started to thump it again and again on the ground with his tightly gripped shirt popping his biceps as he threw the ball in the basket and his side was visible with his sharp bearded jawline and a mischievous smile.

Now I get it. Why he wore a suit and his smile showed he knew what he was doing to me.

I smiled too again.

"Hey Missy are you going to stand there or will show me some move!" he yelled funnily as I smiled and went to him. And started to snatch the ball from him. But his sight was making it way too difficult for me.

"Okay!  This is unfair!" I too yelled at him. After his fourth button broke and pop opened too. And he chuckled.

"That's too bad," he said as I sighed and he smiled widely. Enjoying this unfair game with me.

"Alright then. The consequence of the latter is on you then." I said as I gave him a wide grin his eyes widen and I removed my shrug. Open as I saw him inhaling a deep breath and I smirked. And then I bent down and unzipped my jeans till up and he raised his both hands in defeat.

"Okay, that's too much. That's too much," he said as he grinned like a perverted jerk. I bent again and unzipped the other two as he again took a deep sigh.

"This. Is. Fair. Now." I said as I took the ball away from his hands and started to thump it, struggling with i,t, and put it in the basket in one go. Which was astounding for me too.

I took the ball again after jumping as he blessed his eyes with my view.

I smirked again looking at him as he walked stormy towards me and took a ball from my hand and threw it in the basket again. Being too close to me right now.

"Okay, then This. Is. Going. To. Be Rough. Now."