20. Save him.

ROOHI

ROOHI.

"Bhaiya," I again said as I went to him and touch his feet. But he grabbed my hair tightly and I yelled in pain. "Bh-bh-bh,"

"You didn't come to beg for our forgiveness." he said to my face as he pulled more tightly "And now you have come to touch my feet. Have you forgotten who took you in and asked Vimal to let you live when he asked me to take you somewhere and kill you? Have you forgotten who fed you and clothed you since childhood? Have you forgotten who took care of you when you were having nightmares since childhood and when you peed in your bed? I - I - I!!! I was the one. That Suman you love so much came after me. After I raised you big enough to look after yourself. I never hit you before that day. Until you made the biggest mistakes! I stopped you from going out!  Because... I didn't want people to find out your real identity. But you!" he said as he threw me on the ground.

"Sir. The work is done." One of his guards said to him showing something in the phone as he grabbed my hair again and started to drag me. "The more nicely you come the better it will be for you and your friend."

"Leave me! Leave me! Leave me!! If Rudram will find out.  He will kill you all within a second. "

"That will happen when he will be alive," he said as my words and brain stopped working. He showed me his picture of a car accident where he was bleeding with a mirror stuck everywhere in his face.

"Ahh," I screamed and sat on the ground, crying my heart out.  My heart was aching. Aching deeply as I was feeling it is going to burst, my tears unstoppable as I couldn't hold myself but kept crying. My body was all numb. Like I had nothing left in me than my aching heart. But then he showed me another picture with Vanish and again with Sahil. I couldn't hold myself.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why? God? Why??

My hands scratched my head pulling out my hair as I kept crying out loud since there was nothing else I was capable of doing right now. My everything was gone.

Everything was gone.

He grabbed my hair again and started to drag me again. He took me somewhere that I was unable to figure out.

He threw me in a car as I shrunk in my seat still crying and couldn't do anything. The pain inside boiling me was way too much for me to handle at all.

He took me inside the helicopter after bringing me to an empty ground and flew away.

He brought me back to Jaipur.

It was Jaipur. Once again he put me in a car. While I was feeling crippled from the inside out. Everything felt empty and none.

The only thing I was able to do was continuously cry.  Every single moment of Rudram in front of my eyes.

Did someone take him to the hospital?

Did someone call the ambulance?

Did someone help to get him out of the car shattered on him?

Did he wake up?

Did he make it???

I kept thinking and crying as I felt like I was surrounded by some wall and I can't and can never feel or see what is beyond that.

And in a flicker of a moment, the Haveli was again in front of me.

The place I escape four years ago. The place I ran away from four years ago. Was in front of me right in front of me.

He again grabbed my hair and dragged me out of the car and started to drag me along the stairs. My legs kept missing the stairs and I kept falling but his grip on my hair pulled like a rope and stopped me from faltering.

While my mind was lost and my eyes kept filling with the tsunami.

I can see everything but I was feeling like I was in a coma. He took me to the storeroom of the house he threw me inside the dark room with a huge thud on the ground. Bhabhi and Shanti are behind him.

"I gave you nice things and it didn't digest well for you. Now this is what you will get. There are hundreds of rooms in the Haveli unoccupied but this is where you will live." he said as he walked outside.

"This is your aukat. And where you belong. Those were just beautiful dreams. Now you will experience nightmares. " Shanti said in my ears before leaving and closing the door behind me. While I heard them locking it with keys.

"No one will give her food and water until I say." I heard him.

While I hugged my legs tightly to myself. And poured my heart out.

Rudram.

Please tell me you are okay.  Please tell me you are fine.

Please

Please

please

I can endure everything. Everything. If you are okay.

"Aarav bhaiya!  Bhaiya." I realized what I need to do and went to the door and banged it. "Bhaiya I will do everything. Anything you tell me to. Everything, Everything! please, please save him. Please please please save him!" I said while banging on the door continuously.

"I would be able to save him when he is alive. The news wasn't to tell that accident took place. It was to tell that he is dead."

He said hearing his words I again broke down.