27. Not funny.

ROOHI

ROOHI.

The trace of his hands from mine got lost as I felt myself swaying down with my entire blood in my head. And suddenly I was now engrossed with the water around me. The entire surrounding was water. I opened my eyes and I saw that I was in a deep pool and was on the very last edge as the floor was touched and the length to come out was so above.

I was getting out of breath as I started to throw my legs and hands to come up but my consciousness was losing me. And I was feeling suffocated. It was feeling like I was about to bust from the suffocation in my body as my eyes started to close. And even with my eyes open I started to feel everything was dark. And then I saw someone in the water along with me. In front digging deep in water as that person grabbed me and suddenly the light line started to look closer and closer to me the suffocation in me was hitting so strongly by the lack of air as my breath craved more and more and I took a deep breath.

"You fucking don't know!  How to swim?" I heard a voice yelling at me as my mind started to remember things back and I recognized it was Rudram. He was holding me above the water as my mind was stuck with so much shock. I started to hit him on his chest as he hugged me so tightly.

"You stupid girl! I knew there was beneath, it was just to scare you, as a joke," he said as I started to push him away and away.

"This was not a joke! This was an attempted murder!!" I yelled at him and he took my cheeks I'm his hands and cupped it.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. "

"Do you think sorry can make up for the shock this made in my head, and that I almost died?"

"That was your punishment. This. Doesn't changes the fact that you don't have an ounce of trust in me. I get that it's nearly impossible to believe in someone so early. But let me ask you one thing, Roohi. Did for once ever your mind was clouded that no it can't be him?" he asked sounding disappointed in me. "I know you didn't. Because I heard the confidence in your voice. And even after I said no to it you once didn't melt that maybe it was not him." he said trying to make me feel guilty. "You went on having another guy. I know it must be something your brother made you do. I know that much. And I even believe that you must have tried to find me but Roohi whatever the reasons are, isn't it unfair to me? I got into an accident. I was in bed for six months. The first person I called the name out was yours. The first thing that ran through my head getting my consciousness back was what happened to you? The first thing I know after waking up was Vanish's betrayal of me and you and then finding you out with a guy and you blaming me for a thing I didn't even do. Tell me Roohi what and where was my mistake? In any of these?" he said as he looked at me more deeply.
"I understand you. I understand your situation but what did I do wrong?" he said to me changing all the tracks in my head.

He left me as I grabbed the edge of the pool and I looked up to see from where I fall and I realized his floor and my floor had a twisted staircase with the floor below mine

He left me as I grabbed the edge of the pool and I looked up to see from where I fall and I realized his floor and my floor had a twisted staircase with the floor below mine. His window was just an edge for the staircase and an open spot. In the rush, I didn't see the surrounding. It was just weirdly built. I saw that the floor I was in was the living room and he gave me his hands to make me come out of the pool. I hesitated. But then I just took it and pulled myself up as suddenly his lips landed on mine. When I was about to go back down I grabbed him by his arms and pulled him out while crashing his lips I revolted to get free and he left me as soon as I was out.

"I missed you," he whispered near my face as I pushed him.

"Things are still unclear so better not touch me-"

"I don't care. I was badly missing you," he said as he took my face in his hands.

"No matter what you think of me. No matter what you do with me. I don't care. I will love you. Forever. "

------------------------------------------------------------