49. Close but far.

ROOHI

ROOHI.

Grabbing my all courage and strength I tried to stood and ran towards the group of people. Shoving them away I sat on my knees and took him on my lap. Without thinking twice or wasting any time. I threw my phone out to dial for ambulance, my hands fumbling with my shivering body, the grip losing as it fell from my hand, I finally managed to make the call, an asked them for the location.

I took his hand and tried to speak but words weren't coming out from me. Looking at him dull and hurt my heart was now shattered. It was breaking as I kept crying, the flow of blood bad pooled on my skirt, staining more then my clothes.

"Ru-Rudram... Ple... ease -- wake up,"I stuttered in my cries, as stupid it was for me to ask him wake up. I wished he would hear me! I hoped he would say something. Finally the ambulance approached. They came out and started to put him on the stretcher, I helped them up and sat inside the car with him.

I took his hands in mine, I cried bringing it to my face. The pain was too much to bear. My chest was heavy, but the thought of how much pain he must be in had killed me million times more. There were so many possibilities! And I did not wanted to think of anything then him being completely fine. I kept repeating the name of god, praying that even if I have never gotten what I should have. Let me have this one thing? Please? Even though I have went through everything. I haven't once recalled him. I never begged him and complained him.

But I do today.

How can he do this after everything?

How can he hurt him even after threatening him with his life.

He is unfair. He is totally unfair.

"I-i am o-k" I heard the familiar voice and my head shot up to look at him. He was stuttering, I can see him aching, it was visible for me.

"Maybe... it- was...sup-pose-- to... be-- 4 da...ys ear...lier." He stuttered in pain as I brokedown more.

Crying my heart out.

After a little while the car arrived at the hospital and people started to run the stretcher and him in the operation room.

Looking at the red light. My heart was aching as I sat on the chair in front of the operation theater, hitting on my heart since it was paining unbearably. But than the door opened and doctor came out. I stood at his presence and looked at him.

"He...he...?" I asked him and he looked at me with worries too.

"We ran test on him. He have heart cancer. And because of the accident the remaining time have shorten, the loss of blood has dropped his blood pressure and he is only alive on the machines. Its barely moments before his heart will give up responding any more. We need a heart right now. It's an emergency, we have the surgeons on stand by! " He said as I fell on the ground.

he-hea-rt? No-w?

"We need It now ma'am. We don't have the matching heart with the patient. It's an emergency." He said and for me my brain stopped working.

A heart now? I couldn't find it in a month. Where can I find it now?

Thinking about all the possible placed I struggled to dial a number on my phone when the person itself came in front of me.

Jatin.  I stood and I saw people behind him. Rudram's  entire family.

I looked at Jatin.

"Did you call them?" I asked him and he nodded. "Why? They hate him. They ate him alive." I said and I ran to them and hit Veer. He was shocked at first but then he grabbed my hand. And Vansham came to my side.

"Look we know what you are going through. He was my brother. I too am suffering. But no body can be blamed on this Ruby!" He said and somehow I can't fight further than this.  I again sat on the ground crying as Vivaan's wife came to my side and supported me but than Jatin came to me and forcefully stood me.

"You have to go," He murmured in my ears as I couldn't understand him.

"What?" I asked him, looking up. His angered eyes on me. I have never seen him angry. He is hardly ever upset. He started to drag me away, I screamed and shouted for him to stop. To not do this, but he wouldn't let me be. I wanted to stay by his side.

I don't want to lose him! Please! I begged, but he wouldn't stop. He had me by my arm, as he dragged me forcefully away.

"You have to leave now. I said." He yelled at me and tears started to roll from his eyes but he swiped them before I could notice. He was too angry or to upset at me?i understand that he hates Rudram. But this reaction is beyond weird for me.

Let me be! I called out but he couldn't care less!

"Why?" I said and he did not reply and just bought me out of the hospital and put me in the car and locked the car from outside. I was shocked.

What is he doing?

Why is he doing this?

What? Why? 

I kept thumping the window and saw him leave as I couldn't understand what was going on? What is he doing? And why?

I yelled. I begged. I screamed for help but he didn't flinched and stopped. He was wiping his tears.

What is going on? What the hell is happening?

I want to be there! I want to be next to him!

~~~

Guys comments if you want fast updates!