28. What's what?

ROOHI

ROOHI.

I stood from the place I was sitting as soon as I heard his confession. My mind was blown away and it took me a few minutes to release what he said. And then I saw Rajveer standing at a distance.

Did he see us together like that?

"If things sort out with him so I think we should leave," he said and his voice was sounding upset. And of course, he will be.

But before I can walk away Rudram stopped me. "Maybe I threw you down because I didn't want you to leave with him. You are coming with me. At home." he said to me and I knew fighting with him on the topic further is more like banging your head on a wall. Also, to know if he is the culprit I need to stay closer to him. So I just looked at Rajveer and he understood so he stormed out of the room in frustration and I shook Rudram's hand away.

"I still don't trust you," I said to him and I too stormed out of the room and went upstairs to mine. As soon as I reached there Rajveer was already standing there.

"Marriage?" he asked me as soon as I entered the room.

"It can't be done, I need to sort this out, and I can't be selfish to ask you to wait. I'm sorry." I said to him as he smiled.

"As expected. I already knew that you are not coming back with me again. When I heard you crying and then saw the ring in your hand. But. I don't think you should believe in him. He has these filthy eyes that spokes a different language. I don't know if you can see it. But I did meet them briefly. He is not trustworthy. Be careful." he said as he started to leave the room and I was lost in all the thoughts clinging to me.

~

I changed into different clothes and came out of the bathroom in my room and I saw the cupboard was shifted. And there was a door behind it. I looked around and saw Rudram.

"What the hell?" I said to him and he pivoted to look at me.

"Ahh the room above and below and these are a combined house suite. Because Vanish left they sealed the door and gave it to you," he said as I saw that there were two doors. One to leave and the second to walk into the house suite room.

"Get out of my room," I said to him as he looked up at me.

"Let's go out and roam around a bit," he said ignoring my words.

"I said get out. " I said to him once again gritting at my words but he still didn't flinch.

"Let's go. "

"I said I won't go. Seal the door again! And leave." I yelled to him as he sighed.

"Fine then I'll go myself," he said as he slid the cupboard back and left the room. And I went towards the window as I saw the swimming pool right down my window. Yesterday I didn't see it. Or I wouldn't have been so startled.

Just by sitting around in the room night came back. Something was pinning down in my stomach and I didn't know what was it.

I sat with my hands on my stomach and then lied down on the bed and the pain relieved a bit. I heard a knock on the door. And I wanted to sit up but I couldn't since my visions started to blur and things started to disappear.

My eyes opened a little in the dizziness as I saw Rudram coming into the room.  My eyes flutter open after forcing myself because of all the noise around me and I saw Rudram hyper. And then my eyes shut off.

My eyes shot open as my sense grabbed me and I saw I was in my bed and Rudram was sitting just there. He was hanging in his deep sleep. While looking at him I felt my neck paining.

I touched his arm and he swayed and fell from the stool. And I started to laugh. Looking at him falling like that.

"You are awake?" he said as he stood and sat back on the stool. Touched my head to see if I had a fever.

"Thank god," he said as he looked at me angrily. "You haven't eaten for four days? What the hell were you doing for 96 Hours?" he asked me jumping in his seat in frustration.

"I was finding a con artist," I said to him eyeing him with annoyance too.

"Con-artist? Really?" he said annoyed more. "Fine," he said as he took his jacket from the bed's edge and left the room.

I sat up and all his words started to cloud. Me back from the poolside.

What if he is not the culprit?
And What if he is?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys also feel that Rudram has filthy eyes???