06. Investment.

ROOHI

ROOHI.

"Bhai ji! Bhai ji! Please, please let her go... She is innocent... Please let-" The loud cry out, came from outside as I woke up from my sleep. Aarav bhaiya barged into the room. I sat up as I saw him. And nervousness surrounded me making me hard to gulp down.

He came as he once again grabbed me by my hair and the spot from earlier started to hurt more. "How did you dare to open your mouth! How did you!" He yelled, Suman Aunty was trying to hold him back but he even pushed her away. She fell to the ground, stood up, and ran outside the door. While he picked the flower from the desk and threw it on my face, my face got scratched by the thorn in it. I kept gasping and sobbing inside.

"I-I-I raised you all these years when Vimal asked me to discard you on that night. I fought with him to keep you and not kill you. So that you can go against me like this? I send you to school, I clothed you, I feed you so that you can betray me!" He said as he slapped me, again grabbed my hair, and pulled me up, another hit, "It would have been better to raise a dog. At least he must have been loyal!" he again yelled and slapped me. "All you had to do was wait. Wait. I would have sent that man away myself I would have never let him have his hand on something I invested!"

Invested?

What am I a company?

I was going to put you in the better deal but then Vimal showed up and disrupted all my plans!" he said as he once again slapped me. He went around the room and picked up a wooden rod and was about to hit me with it again Rudram grabbed it before he could hit me with it. As Rudram climbed on him and started to punch him with all his might, Suman Aunty came and wrapped me in her warm hug I broke down and started to cry in her warmth as she patted me to calm down. As others stopped Rudram before he would kill Aarav Bha-

I don't know if I can call him that anymore.

"File a case against him and make sure that an animal like this can never come out of prison. Make him rot or even better make him hang until death." I heard Rudram saying it as I looked up at him finally stopping from crying.

"And call the helicopter now. We are leaving as soon as the sun rises. You and Dad and take her caretakers come behind us. But we leave as soon as possible. I can't stand her being at a place like this one more day." He said as he signal to Vanish to leave.

"Why... Why are you helping me?" I asked him coming out of Aunty's embrace, I asked him and he turned his face towards me. "Do we need a reason? I don't think any human can stand seeing something like this," he said to me, he extended his hand as he touched the spot below my eyes when the thorn scratched me. And sighed softly. "Dress the wound or it might get infected," he said to Aunty as he stood there looking at all the clots that happened due to all the hitting. All the places where the belt hit me were now black, my cheeks red from all the slaps, and my hair messed up.

"What happened here?" A familiar voice came from the door. "And where are they taking Aarav?" Vimal Bhaiya asked as came inside my room.

He never does.

He looked at my state and sighed. "He is going to jail -"

"You can't do this!"

"You have no idea what I can do. I told you. I told you all. Forget hands I won't tolerate someone's eyes on what is mine. Your company now will see disruption. As I am going to tear it down in pieces every payday. " Rudram said to him. "I'm taking her and her belonging people along. If you have any balls then try to stop me!" He yelled back at him as he smirked.

"Why would I? I always wanted her gone. She should be going to disappear from our lives. Do you think I give a shit? Take her, do whatever you want. Bury her alive or sell her away. I don't care." He said as he came a step ahead, "But I will make sure I am going to disrupt her life if you won't release my brother right now. "

"Disrupt her life," he said as he laughed "You think you can touch her when I am behind her?" He said as his brother, whose name is Vansham I came to know, laughed.

"We made her look like that when she was just beside you." Vimal Bhaiya said and laughed

"You attacked me from behind, you think you can hurt her again? Be my guest." Rudram said as he grabbed his hand and dragged him out and threw him out.

"I wonder why you care about her so much?" I heard him still talking from outside. "From what I know. You treat people like shit yourself. I'm not wrong if we believe in all the women you have dated." he said outside the door.

Humanity?

I too think this is not the case here.