30. Life is a beautiful mess.

ROOHI

ROOHI.

I went inside his house and I saw the same beautiful view of the city with his huge window and then around the room.

"Hope this time it satisfies your taste."

He has new furniture again. Everything different. And cactus filled the table with my portrait on the wall. Smiling with an apologetic look and turning with my back visible.

"That is my first look at you, he said walking towards me. As I looked at the picture. "When you complained last time about that painting I drew this in my time when I was gone for two months working. This was how I first saw you when my car almost hit you. I'm not a great artist. I hope this is satisfying enough too. " he said to me and held my hand.

"You trust me or not? I mean something to you or not. You love me or not. I'm not changing for any reason nor are my feelings. " he said as he approached his on my forehead again. And kept a sweet peck for seconds before he went apart.

I looked back at his head and I saw he had a whole wall painted black. And I recalled what I said to him. Last time and ended up laughing at it.

"The wall. You painted it black. " I said as I laughed at him.

And all the issues and worried and clouded head because of light as a feather. And everything that was haunting me disappeared.

"Well you said you wanted it black," he said not understanding my reactions as I laughed more at his confused self.

Six months.

I'm smiling again. After six months.

My straight or crying face was laughing again after six months.

Does it matter? What is the behind as soon as I'm happy?

Does anything matter?

"You should go and change. I will cook something today for you," he said as my eyes widen.

"Why you?" I asked as he smiled.

"Maybe because I want to," he said as he turned me over and started to take me towards the stairs.

"Now go and get fresh," he said before leaving my shoulders to push me to go ahead he kissed my cheek. While I was flabbergasted by his sudden gesture.

I went upstairs in shock as I went to get ready.

After getting ready in fifteen minutes I came downstairs and went towards the kitchen and saw him cooking while all the helpers were gone.
He was rolling something with the rolling pin as I went towards him and witnessed him making perfectly round chapatis.

Which put me in a big shock.

How come a man like him knows how to cook?

"You are good at cooking," I asked him shocked as he smiled and nodded.

"Hmm," he said agreeing with this

"How come? " I asked him as he stopped from doing his work.

He sighed as he took sought round dough and started to roll it.

"My mom was gone when I was thirteen. So I ended up cooking for myself. I had cooks and great chefs to cook for me. But I didn't want food made out of duty out of concern. So I ended up doing it for myself. Sometimes." he said as I saw that he had a tight childhood too.

"It's sorry about your mom. " I said but he cut me off instantly.

"Ohh she is not dead. She is alive and fine somewhere," he said as more shock left me now. "She had an affair even before marrying my dad. And had me with that man. Unlike Vansham. And then later 13 years she decided to run away with that man leaving me behind. Vansham was dads favorite always so he went under his care. And of course, they all despise me for being an illegitimate child. It was never easy, as I was always looked down. Being treated like I am a leech who is just sucking off them. If I had not been the way the son of Mannans for the entire business world. They would have abandoned me. I was thrown off completely with a maid for me. Who only worked the hours doing every duty in materials. But sense of duty doesn't give out affection.  I was always furious about your and Vanish's relationship. And I too suffered hatred from my family despite not being at fault myself. Just like you. That's why I clicked well with you, like we here one full as well as two half." I heard him as I couldn't believe my ears.

This defines the hatred his grandfather shows him.

This defines what that Veer's mom said about PT. Usha that day.

This defines his special concern for me since ever beginning.

"And that's why I wanted you to change your name. I wanted you to have a new beginning, a new start, a new life, a new will to dream, a new aspect in life, a new chance to rewrite your story in your way."

And

This defines why he wanted me to change my name.

"I wanted to give you everything I wanted for myself. And that chance I never got. Doesn't matter how much I craved. I wanted to be that someone which I wanted for myself. That is why I made sure to cut your ties with that evil brother of yours and leave the name they gave you which will forever bind you to them. I wanted you to be happy -"

He said as I kissed him on his lips before he can complete his words.

He is a cheater or not?

He is using me or not?

Am I just a step off a stair or not?

I'm not gonna worry about anything.

I'm gonna embrace what I have for now.

I'm gonna embrace him.

I hugged him tightly as I kissed him deeply with all the passion inside me for him and he too responded with the same interest as his hands were in my hair and he stopped suddenly.

I looked at him more confused as he was looking apologetic.

"All the flour is in your hair," he said as we both chuckled at this.