16. Lost and found.

ROOHI

ROOHI.

Wake up in the morning. Sleep at night and do nothing than scrolling on my phone or looking out of the window. Going out to do nothing and just roaming around with Rahul behind me all the time is what days are going for the last two months.

No one to tease. To make fun of. Or to fight. Just sleep, eat, repeat.

And that prick didn't even call once or care about how things are with me. I am damn sure he must be enjoying the spa and women there. After all that what he was enjoying here too.

"Do you wanna go somewhere today?" Rahul asked me while coming inside as I looked up at him.

"Let's go to watch a movie. I should be enjoying dates with my husband right now. But seems like you are going to be his substitute for eternity." I said as I stood.

Wait.

What?

Husband? Date? Enjoying? Eternity?

Have I just lost my mind? Over him.

You hate him. You hate him. You hate him.

How can you forget that?

"Let's go for a movie. " I said reminding myself to only say this much. As I went to pick up my bag and my phone rang.

For the first time since no one else is there to call me. And I ran towards my bed to pick up with only one name in my head.

And it was him.

"Hello!" I said to him as he yelled.

"Why did you pick up?" I was confused by his question as he replied without me asking. "I was calling for you to ignore," he said and I can feel his smirk behind his voice as I remembered what I said to him before he left.

"Okay so I'll hang up," I said as he instantly asked me to stop.

"Noo!! I should have called you earlier but I was busy in -"

"Being laid. " I completed his sentence before he could as the other side became silent.

"Is that what you've been thinking all this time?"

"Isn't that what is happening? " I replied to his question with another question.

"I'm busy enough that I feel like I'm gonna break my bones and my wife is thinking I'm being laid here," he said sounding totally out of tone.

Which bothered me.

"Well, I don't know what else to think as I saw the first thing after four years was you with a girl in a bed," I said offended at his tone as he was silent again.

"I didn't call to fight," he said back in plain talk. Then out of tune. But I was already pissed.

"Well, it would have been better if you wouldn't have called at all!" I said as I hung up.

Asshole.

******

It's been two days and that asshole didn't call me again. Bastard.

He has an ego bigger than his brain.

"We are heading home now. " Rahul said as he kept the box of my favorite sweets in the seat beside his and started to drive. I hummed him and he started to go down the same road. It feels like I even remember the shop owners' faces now since I have been looking at them like a routine. After a long drive, the car stopped out of the complex I went inside nodding at the receptionist, and went upstairs. Rahul didn't come behind me today. Maybe it's late and he is leaving already. We went out for dinner. I just feel bad that he can't have a girlfriend since he is busy with me.

The elevator stopped as the lights were off. I never leave the lights off. There was no light other than the one coming from the elevator as I walked inside and yelled for the servants. Where are they? And the elevator went down. I felt a hand behind my back and I was about to hit that person when the fuse came back and I saw the face.

Rudram!

"What the hell?!" I yelled as I hugged him tightly with all my might. He freaked me out!!

"Enough kids are looking at us! " he said in my ears as I grasped.

"Kids? Did you buy your illegitimate child?" I asked him ready to murder him any moment as I parted from him and saw that.

Kids.

All the kids from Jaipur who I use to teach dancing were here with Sudha. Standing looking at us in awe. So huge from the last time I saw them.

As for me, I was embarrassed as hell.

"Only if I'm going to adopt all of them," Rudram said in my ears sarcastically and I laughed and went to kids with happiness filled in me from the bottom of my heart, flowing in every single vein in my body and hugged them.

"Kids!" I yelled as I sat on my knees to hug them.

All of them were grown so much. In the last four and half years as they hit a total evolution.

And then I looked at Sudha who was showing me the ring on her marriage finger and I realized I don't have one. But I was happy for her and I screamed and yelled at her. With happiness, as all of us, kids were laughing and hugging.

We played music. The servant came back and served snacks and dishes as we all went into an all-party zone dancing and singing. With Rudram only looking at us from a distance.

I kept dancing with them as I felt a breath in my ears suddenly again,  shiver ran down my spine.

"Happy Wedding Anniversary!! " he said to me as I giggled unwantedly and then he slid a ring onto my finger I didn't realize it at first but then I was beaming with joy.

Damn, I never thought I can be this happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers.

The part I already created in designated Bridewase conflicts with this storyline. So I decided to ignore them.

I hope it's okay.