35. Unknown people.

ROOHI

ROOHI.

"Why are you all here-"

"I'm sorry Roohi. I'm sorry. " Before I could finish Suman's aunty was near my leg as she was crying so so much and was begging me for forgiveness. That I don't even know about.

"What do you mean Aunty? Please get up."  I spoke as I struggle to stop her but my body was half sitting and I was unable to reach her.

"I said he will be your beginning of happiness. But I didn't know he will be your disruption," she said as she was crying more intensely.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. Determined not to believe her words because I know what and how to extend Vimal Bhaiya can go to prove himself right and he probably has a plan to destroy me more.

"When you left us after you went to college. We were there for months. Even though you said we will be going back to Jaipur but he still has not sent us. After a while, your uncle came and wanted to assure you. But it was something else than I thought he was telling him you are dead. I was about to stop everything but he blackmailed me to shut my mouth and continue everything of his act. And I had to. But later as soon as his work got done he send us to a slum house in Mumbai where he had bribed the slum people to make sure we are there and unable to contact you or anyone. For all this time we were suffering there." She finished her words. And Vimal Bhaiya showed me a picture as he showed it to his uncle.

"Was this the man who proved Roohi was dead?" He asked Uncle as Uncle nodded at the picture and started to yell that this man said you were dead. And gave me your dead certificate and took away the fabrications.

They all spoke against him as I scouted in my place.  And grabbed Suman Aunty's hand and looked in her eyes "What did he do to make you lie?" I asked her as she looked up at me and started to shake her head.

"He didn't do anything. I'm not lying." She insisted on believing her. And I got off my bed as Vimal Bhaiya started to help me up and I flinched back at him.

"Do you think I'm stupid?  Sukriti was there when Aarav Bhaiya came to take me that day. " I said to him as he looked with no expression.

"He is involved in everything too," he said to me as I laughed.

"He didn't know about the company until uncle told us that day." I said to him and smiled with wrath "And if he knew. He would have killed me for it. What's the point of dragging so much." I said as I acted to speak an obvious.

"Because maybe it's too soon to kill you," he said as some things did hit me on the spot. But I shooked them before they could get big.

"I don't think I have anything more left for them to take away. " I said as I looked the other way. "But you. You hated to see my sight. You considered your day was ruined if you see me. Why are you helping me? Look don't play tricks if you want something just take it or ask for it I will give you. Just leave me alone. No more games. " I said to him as he chuckled.

"What do I want from you? " He asked looking angry at me. "Bring my dead mother back. That you killed from your existence," He uttered as I looked at him with wrath rising in me too.

"I didn't kill her. It wasn't my fault. Don't blame me for her suicide." I said to him gritting my teeth as he was taken back by my revert.

Because I never speak back to him.

"I am not helping you for you but for Aarav. He might get himself in trouble," he said as looked the other way around.

"If now all the craps of your all is stopped please leave me alone." I said as I  missed Rudram.

Where is he?

"Do you know where is Rudram? " I asked before he could leave with wrath.

"He is lost somewhere," he said to me and left with everyone.

What is this?
What the hell is this everything????

If Aarav is involved in everything. Why would he come and take me back to Jaipur after college?

And if he did. Why did he act like he knew nothing about the Jaipurany fabrication?

And if he knew things all along why did not he just kill me? What's the point of dragging things too long?

And if they will want something from me to drag too much. Why did they poison me now? Without taking anything?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Damnnnnn!!!!!!