12. Not changed.

ROOHI

ROOHI.

I heard a noise from downstairs when I finished setting up my stuff in the room.

I went downstairs and I saw Vanish he was shocked at my sight.

"When did you come back?" he asked randomly as I reached for the couch Rudram was about to sit but I picked the hug of water as I pour it on the entire couch before he could sit. And both of them got shocked.

"What the hell?!" Rudram yelled and I smiled again,

"Why don't you just stand?" I said that was meant to say fuck you.

And then I went to Vanish who was standing.

"Hii!" I said with a smile while his eyes widened with all the change he was witnessing in me. My way of clothing was wearing fit skinny jeans with a plain white tank top and a long multicolored shrug. My long hair was now cut to my shoulders with high lights on it.

"What happened with you?" he asked astounded by my view.

"What happened?  I became more beautiful!" I said looking straight at him as if he was lost. "By the way, Rudram I want to go Jaipur it's been so long..." I said as he raised his eyebrows at me. While standing. 

"Just for playing around. Don't worry. " I said to his eyebrows as he sighed.

"We have to go to daadu and approve the marriage date and get married as soon as possible," he said, I laughed and went to him.

"C'mon.  They want an heir. Seems like you are already producing some. What's the hurry?" I gritted to him as he closed his eyes in irritation as if he was embarrassed.

"I'm fine with any amount of girlfriend you keep. Any amount of nightstands you go on. But I won't tolerate an illegitimate child. If I will ever hear about one. I will first kill that woman. Cut off your thing. And then send that kid to an orphanage. It's better to rise with no love than rising with expecting one. " I said poking at his chest with my finger. Warning him I'm not gonna raise another me.

"Don't worry. This family's heir will only come from you," he said as I laughed.

"Yeah. Try to touch me with that same disgusting hands of yours and I will teach you how to live without hands. " I said to him as he scoffed.

"You are going to be my wife," he said gritting proudly on his words.

"But you told me you are not going to be my husband. And now not that I'm gonna let you be anymore." I said as I crossed him.

"But I will give you an heir, " I said patting on Vanish as he got fierce and I amused.

I started to walk out of the house.

"Where are you going?"

"To fly... With my freedom. " I said waving him bye from behind as I walked out. Rahul waiting for me in the lobby.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked as soon as I arrived downstairs near him.

"Just take me to a club. " I said to him as his eyes widen.

"You know you can't go to a club here. If he will find-"

"So what?  You work for me." I said reminding him who is his boss.

"But-"

"Fine I will go al-"

"What if you get in trouble? "

"Why don't you just rest that issue on me? "

"Roohi-"

"I'm Ruby." I instantly blocked him. I can't be an asshole with that name. I said as I walked towards the reception and gave my key as the man went first to bring the car.

"Ruby. Please don't be rebellious. If Rudram will act like himself. If will be-"

"It will be what? Rahul. Don't cross your line. You are just a mere caretaker. Do that. " I said as I walked towards the entrance and the man bought my car for me I sat and Rahul ran to sit by me from the other door. But before he could reach I was long gone.

I was driving my way to the club when I saw a boy and an old woman. Which seems like the old woman was abusing the kid. I stopped my car right in front of them as both of them got flabbergasted.

I saw the kid was a beggar while the woman was looking rich.

I walked out of the car and I went to them. The woman started to drag the kid but I grabbed the boy and I saw that he was badly abused with so many bruises on him and open wounds. This woman is not some normal woman.

"What do you want? Get lost. You swine!!" the woman yelled at me. As I took the boy toward my side.

"How much money do you want?" I asked the woman as she frowned at my question.

"Let the kid go away... " I said as I snatched the kid behind my back.

"Fine take him. 10000Rs " she said as I assumed that she is a child smuggler.

She has been more caught and hurt like this. I clicked the side button of my cell twice as according to the setting the audio recording got on.

I have to find out.

"I want more," I said as she raised her eyebrows.

"How many??"

"How many do you have?" I asked, she looked around. "Let's go somewhere else," she said and the kid was about to run away but I grabbed him. He must be terrified of being sold again. And I took him towards my car, I took the cash in the emergency suitcase in my car and gave the woman.

"Don't worry. I'm not a bad woman. I am going to free your friends too." I whispered in his ears while she was lost in counting the money.

"Let's go," she said happily as she asked me to leave with her.

"Okay. " I said and I followed her. From dirty long alleys between buildings to many small houses filled slums. And then at the top of a rocky hill where the view of the slum was visible.

"We have seven girls and four boys." She said, I walked a little closer.

"More somewhere? Tell me all the numbers." I said as I sat on one of the rocks and clicked my volume low button for a long and emergency number of Rahul.

"What is your demand? "

"You tell me what you have got. "

"You seem like a big party. I have a total of 23 kids. No more." She said and I just smiled.

"Okay then. I will have all of them." I said she started to laugh.

"Really?" She asked surprised as I nodded my head and she went to call someone. Maybe her boss.

And I too called the police number I know and asked them slowly the place I can remember while I was walking there. I looked in all directions but then she heard me, she came and slapped me and my phone slipped from my hand.

"You bitch and asshole. You were tricking me. All this time!" she said as she once again hit me. I dropped back and again she was about to kick me but I grabbed her leg and made her fall I stood upon her and grabbed her hands but she pushed me down once again, she sat on me and grabbed my hair as she started to push and pull my hair, I too fought back. Only trying to get her off me. But she was too powerful. And we both stood still fighting. Her slaps had my lips cut. My head scratched as well as my knees bruised. But then she was about to push me off the cliff as I swayed back. About to lose the ground below me. But then a hand grabbed me and pushed me near him and I got back to life that I felt, was draining from me. My breath abnormal as I rested my head on his chest.

While I heard the police and people grabbing the woman and talking to each other.

"It's okay. You are fine." I heard the voice.

Rudram.