"Going soft on me Selever?" I asked with a raised eyebrow smiling at him. "Ha. You wish bitch." He walked to the door.

"I cant have my bitch making me look bad by not smiling now can I?" He laughed. There was no malice in his words. He turned and slammed the door on his way out.

I placed a hand to my forehead and smiled. "God damn it Selever. You make it so hard to want to leave."

On the other side of the door smiling and sliding his hands into his pockets, Selever huffed and walked to the kitchen following the lovely aroma.

I was left to wallow in my thoughts for a second longer. I dug my face in the sweater and sighed. The faint smell was enough to make me happy. I begged God to give me peace like this even just for a moment. Before I went back to weeping and crying in Selevers arms. I just laid there thinking over everything, my mind ended up with the thought of Selevers hands hugging me tightly and his lips kissing my forehead. I huffed. I barely knew the boy, but somehow he knew every place to poke at me and get a reaction. It happened when we met. It happened at the store. And it happened last night.

I sighed and got up hugging the sweater towards me. I was probably reading to into it. Knowing a guy like Selever, he got to have dated at least a dozen girls and knew how to deal with this kind of stuff. I wasn't special. The thought made my stomach drop. But it was like that with guys, playing with girls feelings. I played with the hem of the sweater and glared at the door.

"No. Selever isn't the type to do that." I said to myself. "He's..." The reasons why he wouldn't came up blank in my mind; I gulped shaking my head. "NO! It may just be a gut feeling but he isn't like that!" I yelled. I fell on my butt on the floor and sighed. "What am I doing? I look like an idiot." I said shaking my head.

I slowly opened the door and grabbed the handle that lead out to a corner of the church. So this was where Selever walked out of when we met. I then made my way to the kitchen a embarrassed blush on my face as I remember the moment. I walked through the church to get to the kitchen and dining room.

"Back off! You don't even like strawberries!" A girl said. She looked way to tired to do anything. "Селевер!" A deep booming voice said it shook the floor. "WHAT! I'm going to eat it old man!" He yelled. I looked from behind the doorway at the family, a very tall man. He had a hat on even though he was inside. Sarvente was holding a spatula and pointing at Selever to sit down and share with his sister. Her eyes were red as she threatened them to sit down. Just like the many other times I saw her, she was dressed in her church wear.

I squeaked and Sarvente turned towards me and her eyes went back to normal. "Oh! Hello (Y/n). Good morning." I tried not to look at her. "Good morning." I said my voice broke and I felt awkward standing there. Sarv handed the spatula to Ruv and walked over to me. She towered over me and gave me a hug. It was very unexpected, but it wasn't unwanted. It was warm. Like a mothers. We swayed there and I found my eyes forming tears. Sarvente just laid her head on mine and rubbed my back.

"It's okay sweetie. You don't need to talk. Selever filled the family in on what happened." She said. I looked at Selever and he refused to look into my eyes as he played with his fork. I turned to Sarv gently pushing her away. "Its okay Sarv. I'm fine." I said.

"That's brave words coming from you." The tired girl said. Sarv shot her a look. "Rasazy." Sarv said and the girl turned towards me and whispered. "Sorry for your loss." I nodded to her and sat down next to Selever in the dining room. He pushed some strawberries towards me offering some. "Thanks." I whispered and bit into one. I didn't taste anything but the squishy strawberry. I sighed and placed it down on my napkin.