CHAPTER 135

LISA POV

"You're so beautiful hon" I said as I look at her from head to toe and smiling at her.

"You said that for the fifth time" Jennie said and roll her eyes but I can see the red tint to her cheeks.

I stand up from the couch and walk towards her before snaking my hand to her waist. "And I will never get tired of telling that again and again" I said and kiss the side of her head.

She look up at me and giggles before leaning towards me for a peck on my lips. "Thank you. You look good to hon" she said and wink.

"I know" I said and wink back which cause us to chuckles.

"But I won't lie. This dress you brought for me is really beautiful and suits to me" she said holding the hem of her dress.

"TSS I'm Lisa and I'm good at it" I said.

"Yeah coz you're always buying me new dress when we are going out...I mean as if I don't have one" she said.

"Ahh don't complain. I thought you are already used to it" I said but she just shrugged.

I held her hand and interlock it to mine before planting a kiss. "Let's go?" I ask.

She took her bag and happily nodded to me. We go out of the suite and of course we lock our room. We go directly to the elevator and press the basement.

After passing so many floors we arrive at the basement of the hotel. We go out and we walk towards the car that I went for tonight. "We have a car?" She asks.

"Yeah why?"

"I thought we'll just going to take a taxi" she said as I open the door for her and I ran to the other side and climb in too.

"I told you I plan this for our night" I said and wink at her.

"I'm flatter Manoban" she said and kiss my cheeks.

"Let's have dinner first" I said and started the engine of this fancy car before driving off.

"Don't you want to tell me your plan? I want to know where are we going" She said.

"You'll see" I said and chuckled.

After 15 minutes we arrive at this La Mavro Restaurant it's a famous restaurant here in Hawaii base on my research Lol I hope they're telling the truth cause they gave this restaurant a five-star.

I climb out and ran to Jennie's and open the door for her. "This Restaurant has a vintage vibe..." Jennie said.

"And we love it" Jennie and I said in Unison.

"Yeah I love this because you mostly bring me before to a vintage restaurant and yeah I fell from the vibe" Jennie said and laugh.

"Oh so that's why whenever I'm telling you to have lunch at Chaeng's resto you always refuse?" I said teasing her.

"Of course not! I love Chaeng's resto too!" She said and I just chuckle and hold her hand again and we go inside.

I had a hard time reserving us at this restaurant because they're always packed and we need to wait for a week before our reservation got accepted but of course I'm Lisa and they can't refuse me.

I'll pay them bigger that's why. They are money freaks but I understand them because all of the businessman or woman need to be smart when it comes to their business.

We enter the VIP room and the beautiful dim room welcomes us. They really set this for us because I told them I want the VIP room that I reserve to be wonderful and it did.