CHAPTER 52

JENNIE POV

We're here at the dining table eating. After I go out for fresh air earlier  I go inside.  I saw them in the dining room Eating already so Join to them.

Until now no one is speaking after what happened earlier. I don't know? I said It's fine but wendy looks so awkward right now. I mean why?.

Daehan broke the silence. "Mom, can we sleep over here? Just this night please?" Daehan and Lucas look at me. Full of hope.

"Of course, you should ask your auntie Rene for approval," I said and smile at him.

"Oh, Jen! Of course yes! These two are always welcome here!" Irene said.

"Yay! Let's go aleyna! Let's play until midnight!" Lucas happily said.

"No. You guys are still a kid so it's only until 9. Okay?" The three nodded and ran away again.

There was silence until Jisoo spoke. "You cried again?" She asks. Yes, I cried that's why my eyes are sore. But there's no way I'm going to admit it.

"No, why would I cry?" I ask. Still looking at my plate. Playing with my food.

"Oh come on Jen! You can't fool us" chaeng said. I sadly look at them and my tears drop again! What's wrong with me?!.

"You know Jen. you're always tired, you don't even want to take a leave to the hospital. you're always tired Jen and I can see it even you kept denying it. Then you're going home to take care of your sons and cook for dinner and do the house chores...I think you should at least take a break." Jisoo said.

What Jisoo said is true. I never had a good rest. I'm always tired from work and at home. But I never complain because I want to be strong in front of them. I never hire a nanny or maid to do the house chores because that's what Lisa taught me.

She taught me to not Just Don't just rely on others but learn to move on my own because they won't be there for the rest of my life to help me. That's what she taught me and I'm grateful to her because if she didn't teach me that kind of behavior I might be still the brat Jennie Kim.

"I don't think I need that, I can't be away from my work because they need me there. And besides, if I take a break who will gonna look after my twin?" I said.

"Jennie you can assign nayeon for the meantime until you finish your break. And Daehan and Lucas? We're here to look after them your parents are there. Lisa's parents" Irene said. I didn't speak for minutes. I'm still debating if I would take their offer or not.

"Whether you want it or not. You will go because I will give you my ticket that I get for myself. I'm supposed to take a vacation to Paris France and it was supposed to be tomorrow. It's one week vacation but I can't make it because my secretary called me just earlier and Inform me that I have an important meeting." She said I didn't answer. She continues "when you go home pack your things because your flight is tomorrow. Here is the ticket! Enjoy!" Wendy said and they all stand up chaeng and Jisoo immediately go outside to go home along with wendy. Seulgi and Irene ran upstairs.

They left me here no choice! Their maid starts to clean the table and I stand up I just text Irene I'm leaving. Before I leave I told my sons that I'm leaving for one week. At first, they cried but I just told them I'm going to bring their Dada.

Yes. Every time I'm going in and out of the country I will always tell them like that for them to not cry but when I came back they will cry again because they said I'm always lying and it hurts my damn feelings.

I climb in the car and go home.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"JENNIE!!! WHY THE HELL YOU'RE STILL SLEEPING!!!" Wendy barge In my room. They always like that because they know the password of my apartment.