CHAPTER 84

LISA POV

We're here at the bike shop inside the mall. I bought two bikes since Daehan wants to have a bike too. They've been begging us to buy them this but Jennie never agreed because she said It's dangerous to let them ride a bike at their age.

Anyway, here I am disobeying my wife and bought a bike for my sons. They will love this for sure especially Lucas. He really wants to have a black cool bike and for Daehan is red.

"fill this up ma'am and we will deliver the items to your house later," said the salesman.

"No, I have a person who will pick these bike to deliver them to my house. I don't usually tell my address to someone" I said and smile.

"Okay, ma'am so maybe. May I know the name of the person you ordered to pick the bikes?" He asks.

"Mr. Tang. He's my butler and driver. He will come here at any moment" I said. I saw he write the name. I already pay for the bikes.

"I'll leave now. Thank you for great service" I said.

"It's our pleasure ma'am" he said and bow.  I leave with the jerks.

"Where are we going now?" Ask by seulgi.

"Uhmm...since we're here. Let's bought our wives a present" I said.

"Present? But there is no occasion." Jisoo said.

"Yeah, but I want to make my wife happy. I'll do shopping for her to her favourite brand. Chanel" I said.

"Yeah you're right. I'll do the same maybe I will go to YSL shop cause that's brand is her favorite" Jisoo said.

"I'm going to Prada. For my scary wife" Seulgi said and laugh. "So let's meet outside the Chanel store? Once we're done we will go there" she said.

"How about you wendy?" Jisoo ask.

"Since I don't have a wife to buy a present. Maybe I will go with Lisa and help her" wendy said.

"So it settled. Let's go wendy" I said and we leave.

We enter the store and I start buying things that I'm sure Jennie will surely love it. I make my way to the bag section. "Excuse me miss. What are your new bag collections?" I ask. The girl looks our way and smile.

"Oh! Good afternoon Ma'am" she said and bow at us.  "We have 5 new collections of bags. Do you want to see so you can be able to choose?" She asks.

"I would love to see," I said. She leads the way and we just follow her. I saw the 5 beautiful bags! Jennie will really love this!. "So what do you choose ma'am?"

"I will get that five" I said. Wendy gulp.

"Are you serious?" She asks.

"Am I look like joking?" I mock.

"You're whipped limario! I should be the one to marry you to get this kind of expensive things" she said.

"Shut up. Even if you were the only woman in the world, I would rather die than marry you" I said.

"Yah! You're so mean!" She said and I just chuckled.

"I'll bring this to the counter If you're going to shop further Ma'am," she said.

"Okay" I said and I walk towards the dress and Blazers section.

I pick the dresses that caught my attention. "Do you think Jennie will love this?" I said as I lift the tree beautiful dress.

Wendy moves closer and takes a look at the price tag. "what the hell?! If she don't want that I will sell that to others! It's fucking half a Million dollar per piece! Are you being serious?!" She said.