CHAPTER 39

JENNIE POV

Once we arrive at our suite. I lay Lisa on our bed and I go to the cabinet and pick pajamas. I also brought a towel with water and wiped her whole body with a wet towel to make her sleep comfortable and not sticky.

Once I'm done I wear the pajamas to her. It's hard but I made it! "I will shower again. I sweat a lot because you're a heavy monkey!" I said. I'm like a crazy lady talking to a sleeping monkey.

Was about to enter the bathroom but someones knock... The knock didn't stop and it's annoyed me "I'm coming!" This person must be impatient.

I open the door and to my surprise it's taehyung. He's still with wendy. "What are you doing here?" I ask rudely.

"Oh sorry to disturb you but I didn't know where her room" He said.

"It's just next door" I said and close the door but he stops me "What again?!"

"Can you help me?" He asks.

"Hell no! Go by yourself! You have hands to use to" I said.

"Okay if you don't help me I will just leave this wendy here in the hallway" threatens. Argh! I will smack this wendy! Why did she even get drunk! When Lisa finds this out I'll be dead.

"Fine! Just drop her off and go" I said and go out of our suite and open the next door for taehyung to put wendy to bed.

"Get out now and I'm going"  I said but instead to go out he pulls me in his arms and hugs me tightly. I got shocked I didn't realize he hugs me for almost minutes. I back to my senses and I push him hard cause him to stumble on the floor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yell at him. I'm really mad at this guy!

"Obviously hugged you?" He said like 'as a matter of fact'

"Are you crazy?! If Lisa finds this out you'll be gone dead!" I saw him tremble "Leave me alone! I'm happy with Lisa! Don't break us apart! I'm begging you!" I said and leave the room.

Once I got into the suite, I check at lisa. I sigh in relief she still sleeping. I go back to what I am supposed to do.

I finish taking a bath and lay beside lisa and hug her tight.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ
WENDY POV

This is it! this day I will let her go. It's for our own sake this.

We're in a plane flying back to Seoul. I text Joy earlier to meet me up at the café we usually go and she agreed.

Anyway, once we woke up we got scold by our mother Jennie. We're scared as hell because why not? She's like a tiger when she's mad.

"Hey Wendy. Get ready we're about to land" Seulgi said and I nodded.

They have no idea I will meet Joy later. But thanks to them cause they made me realize that I don't deserve to stay in a toxic relationship. I did my best to revive our love but my only love holds on. She gives up I guess.

I'll try my best to not break down in front of her. I need to be strong.

We climb out of the plane and instantly Goes to the shuttle. The shuttle drops us at the exit of the airport where our car is waiting.

"Bye guys! I had fun! Thanks!" I said and bid goodbye. I climb in my handsome car and drove where Joy is. Yeah, she's early.

I drove for about 15 minutes and I arrive. I park my car and before I climbing out sand I took a deep breath to relax my self.

I enter into the café where I saw joy sipping her coffee "beautiful as ever" I mumble. But I realize why the reason I come here. "Did I need to do this? I feel like I can't" I said to myself. Joy look at my spot and smiled.