CHAPTER 4

JENNIE POV

The next day

Seating on my chair inside of our classroom and thinking so deep. I don't know but since the day I show my attitude to Lisa I seem to regret it.

Maybe I was harsh to her. Lisa is a great person and I know it since the day I encountered her and she doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

But how about the other people that you treat the same way?

My Inner self said. Aishah! Shut up they're different and deserve my bich side! I look around the classroom and saw that I'm only the one who's inside.

Did my friends leave me?! What the fuck?! "Yahh! Jendeukie!" I heard my Unnie's voice and I look at the door and saw them waiting.

Yeah 'them' because Jisoo Unnie is with the squad. Seulgi, Irene and Joy. Jisoo Unnie is my sister by the way. I walk towards them carrying my bag.

"Oh hey!" I said and they just look at me with a strange look. "What?"

"You've been spacing out since earlier" Seulgi said and I roll my eyes.

"That's nothing to worry about. Anyway where are you guys going?" I ask.

"We're going to the cafeteria" Jisoo Unnie said. "Let's go! I'm hungry!" She said and drag me.

What the hell?! I don't even want to fo to the cafeteria them they drag me here?! I'm not even hungry! We arrive at the cafeteria and sat at the same table.

Jisoo Unnie with seulgi ordered our food and when they came back all I see is a bunch of chicken! What the hell?! Did Jisoo Unnie want us to have chicken fox?!

We started to eat. After 5 minutes we already hear Jisoo Unnie! "Aaaa the chicken is delicious I would love it if you guys will order again" Jisoo said. We glare at her. "Hey! hey! you know guys I'm just kidding" she said and we continue eating.

Well seulgi and Irene is our childhood friend and they're rich too because they're the daughter of one of the top CEO in Asia. While Joy she's also our childhood friend too.

Joy is the daughter of our nanny and sometimes Mrs. Park will bring Joy when there is no one to watch over her because her father is also working so yeah she has become our friend too.

They're my classmates to class A. Seulgi and Irene are in a relationship since last year and they are so perfect for each other. They love each other and that's the most important.

While Jisoo unnie...well I don't really know her relationship status because she barely talks to me about her love life so yeah.

Once we finish eating we go out to the cafeteria and that's the exact time when the bell rang indicating that our break is already done.

We're walking towards our room and just talking about things that we want to talk about. We're cut off when a girl bumps Jisoo Unnie and what's worse is...

The girl's juice is accidentally spilled on Jisoo Unnie's uniform. "Oh my God! I'm sorry Miss Kim! I'm really sorry!" The blonde girl said and hook her handkerchief and give it to Jisoo still not looking at us.

"I'm really sorry!" She said and ran away and I saw her enter Class B.

"She knows me?" Jisoo Unnie said.

"Everyone does!" Seulgi said.

"Aishah! Right I'll just return this handkerchief later" Unnie said and we go to our room

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

The class ended and we're here now standing in front of the Class B classroom waiting for the blonde girl to come out so that we can return her handkerchief.