CHAPTER 24

JISOO POV

It's been 10 minutes since Lisa left to pee but she's still not here. I wonder if she advances her pee for the whole month hahaha...kidding.

"It's past 10 minutes since Lisayah left. How come she's still not here. Did she poop?" Seulgi ask.

"I don't know too. We are just waiting for her then we will leave" I said and they nodded.

5 minutes past but still no Lisa is coming. "Unnie that's enough of waiting. I'm going there" Jennie said and was about to leave but I held her.

"No. you stay here and seulgi and I will go find her" She didn't argue anymore and just stay there.

Seulgi and I are walking towards the cubicle. We're just the only one here at the venue. the further student left minutes ago.

"Do you think something happens to Lisa?" Seulgi ask. I look at her in disbelief.

"What are you saying? I'm sure that monkey is just there maybe she's just releasing her... You already know" I said and we chuckle.

We tried to open the door but its lock. "How come this is locked? I just used this earlier" Seulgi said.

"Yeah me too" I'm starting to think of the bad scenario in my head. So many what if's are coming. "Do you think Lisa is got locked up inside?" I ask and look at her.

"Maybe? we will never know if we're just going to stand here doing nothing" She sarcastically said.

"Yeah you're right! You're so genius bear!" I said and we giggle "So how are we going to open this?" I ask her.

"Hmmm....ahuh! I knew something! I saw this at TikTok. It's magic tricks! All you need to do is copy me okay?" Seulgi said.

"Okay, okay! Let's do it now!" I said.

"First close your eyes and raise your hand like we are vibing at the concert" she said and I did. Is this really going to work? Argh! Whatever "lastly repeat after me what I'm going to say okay?"

"Okay!" I said.

"Hallelujah, hallelujah. Then wave your hands" She said.

"Hallelujah, hallelujah. Then wave your hands." I repeat. But she smacks me "Yah! Why did you do that?!"

"You're not supposed to say the last sentence! Idiot!"

"Argh! Okay okay!" I said and she started over.

"Hallelujah, hallelujah. Open the door, open the door!" Seulgi said. And tap the door.

"Hallelujah, hallelujah. Open the door, open the door!" I tap the door too.

"Okay open your eyes chu" Seulgi said.

I slowly open my eyes but the door is still closed. "Why it's still closed?" I look at her confused.

"Because it's a prank idiot! HAHAHAH look at it there! There is my phone your dumbness is kicking you again chu! HAHAHA!" she said and laugh out loud.

I can't believe this crazy lady! How come I believe in her? and it's impossible to open that door using magic words! I'm an idiot indeed.

"Whatever!" I said and step back.

"What are you doing?" Seulgi said still recovering from laughing.

"Obviously opening the door because you just waste our time" I said and roll my eyes. I tried to kick the door hard but it can't open. First to the third attempt still not opening.

"Yah! Help me you're just watching! Like I'm an action star" I said and glared at this bear. She goes beside me and helps me.

Our first attempt failed but in the second it succeeds.