CHAPTER 101

ROSÉ POV

I was on my way now to Lisa's company cause Jisoo asks me a favor to go there and let Lisa sign this form. After all, she forgot to give it. It was supposed to be with other papers. I don't know what is this for.

I'm alone cause Jinu is still with Jisoo. I'm satisfied yesterday by the way! My plan did work but I felt guilty cause Jisoo really stay awake last night cause she needs to redo all the papers that Jinu mess.

I thought Jisoo will not let Jinu come to her again but I was surprised when she said she will look after Jinu this time in her office since she has no meeting for today.

So yeah I free today. I might ask Lisa to have coffee with me too. It's been a long time since we last hang up alone. I miss my best friend huhu.

Anyway I'm already in front of her company making my way to the receptionist. "Is Mrs. Manoban is already in her office?" I ask.

"Yes Mrs. Park. Are you going up there?" She asks.

"No? Maybe I just passed by to ask." I sarcastically said. "Of course I'll go to her" I said and smile like nothing happened. I'm kind.

"Okay Mrs. Park. I'll make a call to her secretary" she said and dialled their telephone. She tried three times but no one is picking up. "I think her secretary is not yet here. Do you mind wai-" I didn't let her finish.

"No thanks I can go there without permission I just stand here and watch you. I'm curious how you call her secretary" I said and walk towards the elevator. That was funny lol.

I already came here but I never run or saw her secretary or even know the name. But anyway her secretary Is really late if she's still not here. Lisa should fire that girl.

The elevator door open and I walk out. This whole floor is just for Lisa's and has a higher position employee like managers and secretary.

I passed to her secretary's table and saw nothing but papers. "Her secretary is really late. What kind of employee is that" I mumbled and shake my head.

I didn't knock and just go inside like I'm the owner. "Good morning Monkey! How's your night?!" I excitedly exclaim as I sat in front of her. She's doing something to her computer but she stops and look at me.

"It's amazing! I heard you plan it? Well, you did great there but Jennie really did the best!" She said as she put her chin on her hand and start to daydream.

"Yah!! Your fantasy is over! Stop reminiscing!" I said. "But really? What happened?!"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Cause I'm your best friend?"

"Oh yeah right! You're the best friend!" She said and I got excited because she's going to spill! "But no, I won't spill anything" she said and go back to her poker face.

"Yah! How could you not spill it to your best friend?!" I act hurt.

"If you're curious just do it to Jisoo Unnie" Lisa said and wiggle her brows.

"I already did but I still end up bottom" I said and she burst out laughing.

"You're really a friend of Jennie! Hahaha!" She said and laugh her ass.

"Whatever you say monkey! Anyway... You need to sign this according to my wife" I said and place the envelope.

"Oh? I think this is the paper that I ask and she forgot" she said.

"What you ask her?"

"I ask her If she's really sure divorcing you" She said and I glare at her. "Just kidding! This about our project. So what are you doing here aside from giving me this?" She asks while raising the envelope.