CHAPTER 117

LISA POV

"I'll come too!" Jennie said before I hang up the phone.

"Are you serious?" I ask and frowning.

"Of course! I miss Joy too"

"I mean If you come with me there is no one left who will be here to look after our children," I said.

"But I want to see Joy! She's my friend too and I badly Miss her! It's been so long since I last saw her!" She whines.

"I understand you but how about them?" I ask again referring to our kids who are sleeping in their room.

She didn't respond because she looks like she was thinking of a solution. She really wants to see Joy huh? I mean why I thought they're mad at her?.

"I have an Idea!" She exclaims.

"And what is it?" I ask.

"Let's call wendy and tell her to stay here while we're fetching Joy," she said. She was about to call Wendy but I stop her.

"No! Oh gosh No!" I panic.

"Why?"

"We can't make a move or tell anyone that Joy is here unless she said so. You know the situation in the past" I said and she nodded in agreement.

"Okay I'll just call wendy and just tell her we need to go somewhere and it's urgent," She said and I nodded.

While she talks to Wendy I make my way to the walk-in closet and change my clothes. We need to hurry because for sure Joy is been waiting and she's surely tired because of 13 hours flight.

Once I'm done I walk outside and saw Jennie just ended the call with Wendy. "What did she said?" I ask.

"Of course she agrees. She can't say no to me" she said and walk away to change her clothes too.

"Of course you're so damn scary" I mumble.

After Jennie change her clothes to a thick layer of jacket we go downstairs and saw wendy just walk into our house. Yeah, they know our password. "Aishah! Really in late night?" She said as she walks towards the couch and lay there.

She really looks so sleepy. "Okay just stay the night instead because I know you don't want to disturb your sleep again" I said.

"Mmmkay" she said.

"We will go now wendy! Go to the guest room and sleep there" Jennie said.

"Mmmkay!" She said again.

"Aishh! This dork!" Jennie said as we make our way outside and she locks the door. we go inside my car and started to drive away.

We're now on our way and the night is very peaceful. They're just a few cars on the highway. "Are you not Mad at Joy?" I suddenly ask.

"I did get mad at her at first but when I noticed wendy's loneliness and her love for joy I forget everything. I mean if she's wendy's happiness we can't do anything but accept her again and besides...Joy is been a friend too and I think there's this mystery we still didn't know about her" she said and I nodded in agreement.

There's really a mystery that they didn't know and I know. You know when Joy opens up to me the day we met in the US. About Kang Daniel planing to break them apart.

They didn't know that except me and Joy

"Don't you think you have so many explanations to do too Manoban?" Jennie said and I gulp.

"W-what?"

"Since when you meet Joy again? And how come I didn't know that she is your Lawyer?" She said.