CHAPTER 72

LISA POV

"Don't deny it, Mino. I already knew it's you since the very first. I just kept my mouth shut because I'm hoping that you will change but you didn't!" I said.

He clenches his jaw and glared at me as if I will die if he continues glaring at me. He laughs evilly. "what if I am?. No scratch that because I'm really the one" he sarcastically said. "What are you going to do now Manoban? Are you going to call cops and throw me into jail?" He said and chuckled.

"Yeah I will really do that" I smirk but this bastard Is not even scared e?.

"Then do it. Do you think the police will believe you? Huh? If you're smart then I'm smarter!" He pauses for a moment. "They will not believe you because I copy your signature to every paper need to be signed every transaction! They will believe me more because you are the one who signed to all the drugs that were delivered to me! You're so dumb!" He said and laugh evilly.

I expected this. "Oh? Are you done? Thank you for telling me" I said and stand up. He looks at me confused. I open the door of my office and welcome by the police that called by somi. This is the best plan I made besides to next one. "So I'm sure you heard what he said, officer. He's honest, isn't he?" I said and smirk at him.

"We clearly heard it Ms. Manoban." He said. They made their way to Mino who is still shocked and look pale to what he just saw and heard.

Once the police hold his hand to handcuffs him the reality hits him. He looks at me full of hope. "Lisa, please. Let's talk about this! You don't need to do this to me. I-I'm your friend" he begs. If he just looks so sincere in what he just said I will forgive him but Nah. The look on his face tells me the opposite. He doesn't regret doing all of this to me.

"Did you hear yourself? A friend? Somi is my friend and I have so many friends too but they never stole something from me!" I burst out.

His true color came out again. "You'll regret this Lisayah! I will fucking ruin you!" He threatened me as If I'm scared.

"Oh god. Don't swear because I will make sure you'll rotten inside the jail! And don't you feel ashamed? I help so many times when you need my help then you'll pay me by doing this? What's gotten to your mind? Huh? Are you that desperate to have all my money and be a drug lord?" I said. He was about to run towards me but the policemen pull him outside forcefully.

"Don't worry Ms. Manoban. I'll assure you he will never see the outside world again" he said.

"You better be," I said and he walks out. I sat on my chair and take a sip of whiskey. Minutes later somi came in.

"We already trace the bank account and we know who is it." She said and place the paper on my table. I read it.

Fuck them! Why it didn't cross to my mind that Mino can be ally of that Fucking Hanbin?!.

My veins almost pop up to my neck because of the anger I'm feeling. "Are you okay Oppa?" Somi asks.

I nod. "Somi please do anything to get back all the money they stole from us" I said. She nodded and was about to leave but I stop her.

"Somi wait" I said.

"What is it Oppa?"

"y'know I want you to come with me to Korea and be my secretary there but I need someone who will manage this branch" she looks at me confused.

"What are you trying to say Oppa?" She ask.

"I want you to be the COO of this branch once I leave you can have this office of mine and you'll move to my penthouse." I said. She looks at me so shocked. She didn't waste time and she jump to me and hug me.

"Thank you! You make me the happiest person today!" She said and pull out the hug.

"No, thank you," I said and smile at her. She says her thank you so many times and leave. I go back to my table and collect the papers I need to bring to Korea.

Once I'm done I go out of my office and go straight to my penthouse that soon to be Somi's.

I go inside and Immediately welcome by my soon to be wife. She peck my lips and help me to remove my coat. "Thank you" I said and she just smile. "Where're the boys?" I ask.

"In the room. They fell asleep because of tiredness" she said. Well yeah in 4 hours we will head to the airport. "So how it went?" She ask. She knows about it and she was angry with Mino to what he did to me so what more If she finds out about Mini being ally of Hanbin.

"It went well" I said. But this woman doesn't satisfy to what I said so I tell her what happened earlier. Detailed.

My Mission here is accomplished. everything is already alright and I will move forward to my next plan.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

We landed safely here in Korea and Jisoo fetch us and drop us at Jennie's apartment so here we are. laying on the bed cuddling each other. Our son is already in their room sleeping because it's already past midnight.

We're still awake. Me? I can't sleep properly because I'm thinking of something while this girl beside me...well I don't know.

"Why are you still awake Nini?" I ask. She looks at me lovingly I don't know why. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because since you came back to me it's your first time to call me Nini again and It felt do good to hear you calling me Nini again. Lili" she said.

"Yeah, that's the best nickname we have. Nini and Lili" I said and kiss her hair.

"Lili I'm thinking If you like to go back to our old house?" She suddenly said. Well, I'm thinking of that too but that's hours away from my company and her Hospital.

That's the reason why I'm still awake right now. There's this side of me that I want to live there again with my family because that house is very important to Jennie and I. many things happened there that so memorable.

One of them is the first time I took her V card. That was the best thing that happened to me there. LOL.

There's this side of mine that I don't want to live there again because of so many reasons It's not like I hate that house nor I will abandon it.

As I said we need a house that not so far from my company and to her hospital. I have a plan for our old house. We will keep it and maybe If we have time we can visit there and have some fresh air or if we want to relax.

I end up with this decision where I want to build a new house for us. Not that big just right for us.

I will work with it once I already propose to Jennie so once we're already married we will move into the new house and live there for good. I will make it perfect for us because I want the best for them.

According to my proposal. Yeah I will propose to Jennie and wait for that to happen. That's my next plan and I will start to arrange everything tomorrow. I will call my friends for help.

Back to my lovely Jennie. "If we move in there again it will be hustle for us because it's far from our workplace." I said to her.

"It's not that far" she said.

"It's 3 hours away y'know? What if you have emergency to hospital? And you said you want Lucas and Daehan to study in Yongsan International school which is far away to our old house too. Right?" She nodded.

"You're right. But how about our old house?" She ask.

"Don't worry we will not abandoned that house. I will talk to architect to renovate it and we will keep it. We can visit there anytime you know?" I explain.

"You're really the best!" She said and peck on my lips.

"I'm Lisa Manoban. That's why" I said and we chuckled. We talk more until she fell asleep on my arms.

I carefully pick my phone on the nightstand and make a GC where Jennie is not allowed to join. I leave a message that we have to meet up tomorrow to one of our favorite café.