CHAPTER 100

JENNIE POV

Lisa's face is priceless! The moment I remove my robe her eyes automatically glued to my body. She's already sweating just by the view of my body.

I'm going to punish you Manoban. But knowing this pervert! I know she will love this. The only thing is...I will never let her touch me hahaha!

I walk towards her and remove her tie while looking at her eyes. I did it seductively. I make sure she saw the way I bit my lower lips.

"Oh god! You can't do this to me, Jen..." She said already begging me to uncuffs her.

"As I said. It's all my job for tonight" I said and smirk at her.

"Uncuffs me! Promise I will never touch you!" She said.

"I know you..." I said and smirk. I nearly Laugh man!.

I successfully remove her coat and only long sleeve polo is the only top she had. I turn my back to her and let her see my perfect ass. hahaha! this was supposed to be romantic lovemaking but I'm loving what I'm doing.

I go closer to her. She has a good view and I saw her sweating more. "Let me touch please" she said.

"Shut up" I said and sway my body sexily in front of her. I look like a stripper but whatever. She loves this.

I kneel in front of her. I can see that she's surprised at my action. I unbutton her pants and I pull them down along with her boxer. Her dick sprang out. Hard already.

I touch it and she groans. "Aww!" She said.

"What?"

"It hurts! Be gentle! I tripped earlier" she said and make a face.

I didn't mind her and hold it and start to move up and down. "Ugh! Fuck Jen" she moans.

jerking her is her favorite. She wants it when my warm hand is holding her dick..."keep going...I'm cumming" when I heard that I didn't waste time and put her whole dick inside my mouth. She gulps because she's surprised. It's my first time doing this to her that's why.

I bob my head up and down...I cover her whole big dick with my mouth. I didn't know I can actually put her whole dick in my mouth.

"Oh my god! Ugh! You're so good!" I smirk again. I know I can satisfy her with this work or any work.

I kept doing it until I feel her cum inside my mouth. I swallow it all and didn't waste even a single drop.

"That was amazing Baby...uncuff me and let me do the rest" she said while eyeing me.

"I told you...you can't touch me tonight..." I stared at her "...Daddy" I said and stand up.

I make her stand up too and push her to our bed. I uncuff her but Immediately cuffs her again but this time her hands are on the top of her head.

I really loving Chaeng's plan! She said she already do this to Jisoo Unnie lol that was awkward when she stated that.

I sat on her tone stomach and unbutton her polo. I throw it anywhere with her bra. "This is so unfair baby" she said and pout. She's really begging.

"Just wait...you'll see what you're waiting for," I said and smirked.

I bend down and kiss her lips. She Immediately kisses me back. Told ya she can't resist me. I'm Jennie Kim after all.
"Ahhh" I moan cause she bit my lower lip.

She asks for entrance and I let her tongue wander in my mouth. We part our lips and I dive to her neck. I kiss her neck finding her sweet spots. "Mhhmhspk" she moans.