CHAPTER 14

UNKNOWN'S POV

Aha! I knew it! These two are too idiotic to not realize their mutual feelings. thanks for the cooperation kids haha!

What took these two...so long to confess to each other? haha! youngster nowadays, really.

I've been stalking these two since their first encounter because the boss wants me to. thanks my mission is already done! I get my phone in my pocket and dialed the old cramps number.

It takes three rings before he picks up "what did you call? makes sure that is good news! don't waste my time!"

"Don't worry Mr. Manoban my mission is done!" I squeal like a kid because I know I will have a bonus if I accomplish this mission. 

I've been working as a private detective for Mr.Manoban since he starts running his company and all of the Job he gave to me is successful. especially this mission, Mr. Manoban and Mr. Kim want me to spy on their daughters if they have a chance to be a couple.

for me as a detective or de lulu...at first, I already know that they can be, they are just in denial for their feelings to each other.

"Wang! I'm telling you if this is not...you can say goodbye to your son and wife!" he said...oh God this old man really!

"No! okay this is the tea...your daughter Lisa and Mr. Kim's daughter Jennie...finally admit their love! and they even kiss!!" I screamed like a teenager.

"Really?! that's freaking great! My idiotic daughter is finally having a serious relationship!" I can feel he's thrilled too. "Thanks for the information I'll tell my wife and jaewon about the news...and also I'll give you a bonus for your good works" he said and hang up.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

MR. MANOBAN POV

I was in the board meeting when my private detective called me at first I was angry because I'm in the middle of the meeting and this old man has the guts to call me.

but my angered banished because of his good news. finally! my daughter is having a serious relationship! haha! I'm excited to be a grandfather!...wait crap that! they too young for having a baby..maybe when they finish school.

I'm dialing my wife's number now and it didn't take long for her to pick up 

"Hey there my beautiful sexy wife"

"Stop with your cheesiness. why did you call?" argh! this wife of mine.

"What's up with you? you look like you're going to eat me....but don't worry you can eat me when you get home" I laugh, well there's no wrong eating me right? it's been a while since our bed is being bouncy in the middle of the night.

"You!! I swear Marco if you don't spill the beans I will hang this up" she angrily responds.

"Easy there honey! so here's the beans! Grumpy Wang called me just earlier he said the two already admit their love but he also said he's not sure if the two are already girlfriends but at least they admit! that is good news right?!" I happily spill the beans.

"Ow really? that's great! finally!" she excitedly said. I heard she's talking to someone in the other side and I heard them both squeal

"Who's that?"

"Oh! it's chaerin. I told her the good new's and she's happy too"

"Oh yeah right. who wouldn't? they win to our bet.. but it's okay at least they're going to be a girlfriend!"