CHAPTER 28

JENNIE POV

We gathered here at the Ace bounce bar where Jisoo, Seulgi, Wendy, and Lisa usually get drunk.

Tonight's weather is nice but also so cold. We even double our jackets just to feel warm because if not we might die because of coldness. Seulgi here is kept doing her stupid dance we're just here for an hour but I don't know if she's already drunk or just crazy.

Most of us are still sober just seulgi and Jisoo is like a drunk? I don't know they kept dancing like a kid. I wonder if they had brain freeze Lol.

"Jen drink this! We're here for almost two hours and I only saw you drank two glasses of Martini and never drink again" Irene said rolling her eyes.

"You all know I'm not into alcohol what do you expect? I just come here for Lisa duh" I said.

"Oh come on girl! Don't act like a virgin girl who's doesn't like alcohol at all" Kai said and I instantly blush the moment he said that 'virgin girl' like hell? did he know I lost my V card with Lisa?

"Argh! Fine! You guys are so annoying!" I said and drank it.

"OMG, OMG!!! GUYS!! I JUST RECEIVE THE FUCKING RESULT OF OUR EXAM!! AND I PASSED! OMG!! MY FATHER IS GONNA BE PROUD OF ME!" Wendy said squealing.

"How did you received that?" Irene said.

"Check your email guys! Omg! Can't believe it!" She said and we all check our email and we all jump with happiness.

"OH, GOD!! ME TOO! I PASSED! IM GOING TO COLLEGE AND TAKE MEDICINE!!!" I shout because of happiness. People here at the bar starting to look at us.

"ME TOO! I PASSED!!" They said in unison except with Lisa.

"Hey babe? Did you pass your exam?" I ask worriedly. hell! There's no way she's going to fail.

She started to sob and we all got worried especially me. We go closer to her and hug her. I want to ask her but I can't what if she fail? Oh God please don't! We're together with this success.

"Didn't you pass Lisayah?" Wendy said that cause Lisa to cry harder.

"No" she said that cause us to gasp "Don't panic. I passed" she said and cried harder.

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING?! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!" Jisoo said. Annoyed.

"BECAUSE IT'S TEARS OF JOY! STUPID!" she said.

"WHAT?! JOY HAS TEARS!" wendy said and she looks at Joy and we facepalm because of her shit. "BUT SHE HAS NONE"

"OH PLEASE LORD HAVE MERCY AND GIVE THESE IDIOTS SOME BRAIN TO USE" Irene said as if begging.

"I cried because I'm super happy! I didn't expect this and Dad will surely be proud of me! Everything has changed to me since y'all came into my life and thank you for that. Especially to Jennie. I love you so much" She said which cause awe in all of us she pecks on my lips. "CHEERS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF OUR LIFE!!"

"CHEERS!!" we all shout.

Hours passed again many people going In and out but mostly In. The DJ started to play a song that will surely make you dance...well except me. As I said I'm not into the bar so I don't know how to dance.

Seulgi, wendy, Jisoo, and Lisa are already drunk but I think they still know what they are doing. It's just they are annoying when they are drunk.

I'm tired of saying the fours dorks' names when they are all involved with the one situation. Can I make a short name that will characterize them four? Wait...Uhm.  'power puff girls' seems nice to them HAHAHAHA. I mentally laugh. That's the worst group name I made.