CHAPTER 67

JENNIE POV

Three days. It's been three days since the incident happened and it's been three days since Lisa is not waking up.

Lisa was shot three times in her back and the outcome was bad. The Doctor said that Lisa's backbone had been shot badly and by the time she woke up it would really be painful with every move she made and she also said that because of the shot in her back her muscles would temporarily weaken to function.

Spinal anatomy is a remarkable combination of strong bones, flexible ligaments and tendons, large muscles, and highly sensitive nerves. It is designed to be incredibly strong, protecting the highly sensitive nerve roots, yet highly flexible, providing for mobility on many different planes.

The gunshot she got affects the juxtaposition of strength, structure, and flexibility. The doctor said Once she wakes up she will temporarily can't able to walk. but her strength to move her body will come back once the wounds at her spinal cord will heal.

I'm always by her side night and day. Always talking to her to wake up already because I miss her. I really do.

About Lucas. He's Just next door. I'm always visiting him there. Jisoo is in charge to look after him if I'm not there. Lucas has many wounds and he's so thin. But since the day we rescue him she got stronger day by day. I envy my son for being strong when he was in Hanbin's hand.

Hanbin. He survives and I hate all the Saints the moment I heard it. I thought he will die, and I wish that to happen! But Nah. He's a satan because he's still alive. But we talk to D.O he said once Hanbin is already fine he will bring him to jail.

Daniel and her men are all dead. I just wish Hanbin is with them because why not? He deserves to die after all that happened. I hate him. I fucking hate him for doing this to Lisa and Lucas. If I just have a chance to kill him. I will really do.

Lucas and Sunmi. D.O finds the two lifeless I thought It's not the sunmi that Lisa's talking about before but when D.O show the picture's to me. It makes my blood boil. So the Sunni In the mall four years ago and the sunmi that Lisa's talking about Is just her.

My first encounter with that bitch makes sense. I'm just thinking about what Lisa's grandmother will be a reaction to once she finds out about this. About the girl, she's fangirling and wants Lisa to marry.

I'm lost in my thoughts to the point I didn't notice someone enter the room.  I look at the door and I saw my son. I saw daehan standing there and tearing up.

This is the first time he has come here. I didn't tell him about it so I don't know who brought him here. I visit him sometimes when I have time and when I leave again he will ask me where I am going and I will just lie. I don't want that but I need to.

"Daehanie?.." I said.

"Mom!" He said and jump at me. "Why did you lie! You said you'll just going to help dada to move into us!" He said. I expect him to get mad at me but I just don't want him to know this kind of stuff.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get sad. See? Look at you now, you're crying didn't you?"

"You still lie mommy! You always did" he said and look down.

"I'm sorry If I'm always lying but please understand mommy. I just love you that's why I'm doing that." I said and hug him. I remember something...I need to ask him.
"Daehanie I want to ask you something but please answer me honestly..okay?" I said as I wipe his tears. He nodded.

"What Uncle Hanbin did to you? What did he tell you?" I ask I notice he tremble the moment I mentioned Hanbin's name. He looks so scared. "Answer Mommy daehan."