CHAPTER 58

JENNIE POV

I woke up without lisa by my side. I just found this note saying.

Goodmorning Jen! I left already sorry If I didn't wake you up. You're having great dreams so who I am to disturb you? Hahaha. Anyways bye! See you soon!.

Yeah, she tells me she has a meeting In Japan for today.  I ask her If she wants to go back with me to Korea but she said she's not ready to face our friends and she has so many things here that she can't leave suddenly.

I agree with her because she has friends here too and her office Is here. If ever she wants to move her main Office In Korea there Are many things to do so she said she will once everything Is in good hands.

I'm so grateful we're okay now even I know from myself that I still don't have her full trust. I know she said she believe me but I know she's lying Just to don't make me feel Differently. But at least we're okay now even I don't have her fully trust...It's a big step for me.

And that's the reason too why I didn't tell her about Daehan and Lucas. We're just having our new start and If I tell her without her fully trust she might think daehan and Lucas Are not hers. And It's so sudden she might freak out but don't worry I will tell her eventually.

I lazily stand up to Lisa's bed and go to the bathroom. Yes, I'm still at her apartment but once I finish showering I will go to my hotel too.

I walk towards her kitchen to drink pain killer because why not? My center core Is in pain because It's my first time having sex again and her dick Is bigger than Dildo duh!.
I pick a pill and drank It with water.

I go back to her room and was about to go inside the bathroom when my phone lit up. There's a message from someone. I walk towards the nightstand and pick my phone.

I frown Once I see It's an unknown number...so because of curiosity, I open It.

Hey! It's Lisa. I ask my secretary to buy you clothes and undergarments and everything you need right now. She's On the way....stay there anytime. Bye, hon! I love you!.

a red tint covers my cheek. I feel a butterfly erupt In my stomach...the endearment she gave! Omg, It's so sweet! 'Hon' and I love you? Oh, fuck! I felt like I'm on cloud 9.

But I'm wondering how did she get my number?  I set her number to hubby hahahaha! Yeah, I hope soon.

TO HUBBY:

Hey! Thank you! Anyway. How did you get my number huh? And I love the new endearment, Hon;) I love you too!

FROM HUBBY:

I have ways hon:* and I know you'll love the new endearment! Honey Bunny chocolate cherry strawberry and any sweeter.

TO HUBBY:

silly! That's too long...anyways go back to work. I don't want to disturb you.

FROM HUBBY:

When It comes to you It's okay besides It's boring to hear their voices It's like chirping birds and I feel sleepy because of that. I want to hear yours...

I smile. What the fuck are you doing to me Manoban.

TO HUBBY:

You'll hear soon! Just go back to your work! Bye! Love lots.

She replies her I love you's and It feels so good. Minutes pass and I heard a doorbell rang so I didn't waste time and walk towards the door with just a bathrobe.