CHAPTER 46

LISA POV

It's already 9 Am when I decide to go home. My hands are shaking while I'm driving. I'm so nervous, I kept thinking I couldn't do this. But my inner self kept telling me the positive word. Like I need to do this for myself.

"Calm down Manoban. Keep your cool when you arrive" I said to myself.

I'm still 15 minutes away from our house. Well, that house is going to be hers already because I already made a plan for myself. I would never kick her out there because that's the only one she can treasure or not?...well whatever.

"Don't cry Lisa. You can do this without wasting your damn tears!" I said confidently as I pull off in front of the house. I take a deep breath before climbing out.

Just seeing the house made me tear up shortly! I just told myself don't cry! I shake my head to prevent my tears. I enter the house without knocking. Yeah the door is not locked.

Once I open the door my face is emotionless. Blank. I walk towards the living room and to my surprise....our friends and her parents are there. Jennie is not with them.

Once they saw me Seulgi, Jisoo, Wendy jump at me and squealing like a child. I just stared at them. Numb.

"Lisa! You're here!" Chaeng said as she runs to me and hugs me too. Me? I just kept my cool trying hard to not cry.

The envelope I was holding is cramping because I'm trying my best. This is the last time I will see my friends.

It didn't take long Jennie came with her stress-out and restless look. Her eye bugs are really bad. She got thinner. Eyes sore. I suddenly felt guilty for disappearing.

"L-Lisa!! T-thank God you came h-home!!! I was w-worried about you! I-I miss y..you!" She said as she hugs me tightly and heard her sobs.

I didn't hug her back and just stared at her like I don't care. But I do! I fucking miss her! But if I will return the hug how about myself? What will happen to me if I stay?

I hear her sob even get harder. lookup to not let my teardrop "L-Lili?...d-don't...you feel t-the same?" She asks and It breaks my heart to see her in pain just because I'm gone for a week! What more if forever?

I straightened my body and look at my friends and her parents then back to Jennie. I stared but instantly diverted my eyes to anything cause I can't look at her in her eyes. I felt like crying.

I couldn't help but silently cried. I look down at the envelope I was holding since I enter here. "Are you true to your self Jen?"  I said as I fight myself from crying.

I look at her she seems confused same as my friends...I can't believe they will see this. "What do you mean Lisa?" She asks.

"Do you really miss me or you're just not used that I'm not by your side" I said as I look down at my hands and back to hers.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME LISA?!" I heard Jisoo yelled but I didn't mind her.

"Why will you ask me that? Of course I do! I miss you! I can't sleep without you by my side" She said and held my hands but I remove them.

"I'm sorry..." I said and I sniffed. My tears finally fell down and I look at her again and she just looks at me with her confusion.

"Lili you don't n- need to be sorry! It's fine what's important Is you here" she said and smile at me but her eyes and tears are betraying her.

"No it's not that Jennie! I'm sorry but I came here because I want to end things with you! I can't handle the pain anymore" I said and heard the gasp of my friends.