CHAPTER 21

LISA POV

it's been a long time since I last visit here in my favorite restaurant. The last time is I'm with chaeng and wendy. We eat here mostly and chaeng always treat Us. wanna know why chaeng is so damn kind and treating us always when we're here?. well you'll know later.

I'm sure auntie will be happy once she sees me here. She's been texting me a lot like why I didn't come here always as before. something like that. but I just reply to her that I was seeing a girl and I promise her that I will introduce her to my girl here.

The waiter came "Can I get your order Ms. Manoban?" he asked.

"Ah yes. I'd like to order two beef steak and chicken broccoli then two salads, and carbonara de palé. for the drink martini" I said as he writes it to his mini-book. "Nini what do you want for drinks?"

"Lemon juice would be great" Jennie said. We're really opposite when it comes to drinks.

"It's that would be your order?" he asks.

"Oh...for the dessert chocolate and milk ice cream and red velvet cake" Jennie added. she's really fond of sweets.

"Okay Miss your orders will arrive after 30 minutes" He said and bow.

Jennie looks at me confused "How come the waiters know you? I mean I know everyone knows you but his interaction with you is likely he knows you" She asks.

"He really knows me because I'm always eating here along with chaeng and wendy. Chaeng always treats us"

"Oww chaeng is too kind for the bo-" Jennie got cut off by the middle-aged woman running towards us.

"Lisa!!" She excitedly said and hug me. "How are you? Where's wendy? I miss the both of you" she said.

"I'm doing fine auntie. it's been a long time since I last saw you and went here. Wendy is not with me but this girl beside me is the one I'm talking about to you" I said.

"Oh! Jennie? Yeah who wouldn't know the second daughter of Jaewon? She's so beautiful Lisa. Good catch" She said and smile at me.

"Anyway Auntie. This is Jennie My girlfriend and Jennie this is Mrs. Park. Rosé and Jimin's mother and owner of this" I said and I quickly cover my mount the moment I realize that I just tell Jennie the owner of this. Jennie looks so shocked at what she just heard.

I look at auntie with apologetic. "I'm very sorry auntie it's just I abruptly said it" I said and bow 90 degrees.

"Oh don't worry Lisa. Jennie is going to be my family too especially her sister is going to be my daughter and law" she said and we laugh "Anyway, I'm glad to finally meet Lisa's girl" she said and hug Jennie.

"Nice to meet you too Mrs. Park. I've been thinking for years who could be the owner of this restaurant but Park never crosses my mind" Jennie said and laugh.

"Yeah I think it would be better if the current ownership and management of this restaurant would remain unknown to the public. Chae will take over soon and it would be a smart move later on if they will know that it's her ever since. I trust her !" Auntie said We talk for minutes and auntie bid her goodbye.

our order arrived and we start to eat while talking about some random things. like the ball and the graduation, lastly our relationship. we already agreed that we're going to tell our parents and friends together.

for publicly. We planned to take our relationship privately for now. until we graduate from this high school which is 2 months from now.

I also tell her that I declined Dad's offer for me to study abroad beacuse My happiness is in Korea. Korea really means a lot to me.