CHAPTER 79

CHAPTER 79: APOLOGIES AND REGRETS

When Mina and Jihyo were supposed to be waiting for Namjoon, he said that he couldnt go with them at the moment and told them to go ahead. And as they were walking out of the dorms and into the buildings, they could see a lot of students staring at them.

"I-is that the girl..?"

"I haven't seen her in a long time.."

"I thought she didnt survive.."

The girls could clearly hear the murmurs. Mina didnt really mind any of it but Jihyo was feeling uncomfortable for her.

Jihyo was tired of these rumors. For everyday she walked to class, she would always hear murmurs and rumors about 'the girl that was hit by a car' and it was making her sick.

And before the girls could here any more murmurs, Jihyo grabbed Mina's hand and rushed to the building.

"Jihyo-ah, slow down." Mina says and Jihyo just sighs. "How are you dealing with all those rumors?"

Mina just sighs as she takes both of Jihyo's hands. "Hey.. after everything that has happened, the most important thing.. is that I'm okay."

Mina smiles as she tightens her grip on Jihyo's hands. "I'm okay.. we can endure this."

Jihyo slowly smiles as she sighs. "Okay, now let's go to class."

*****

After a little while, Mina and Jihyo arrived at the classroom and of course, their classmates were surprised to see Mina again.

They got a few stares but then went back to their businesses. Mina and Jihyo then went to their proper seats and waited for class to start.

But after a few minutes of waiting as Mina was minding her business, a certain girl enters the classroom with a face mask on.

She didnt look at anyone in the classroom, she just entered, sat down on her seat and put her head down on her desk.

Mina gave her a good look and sighs. She was finally gonna do it..

Mina stands up and slowly walked to her desk.. but before she could interact with her, Mr. Kim goes in and starts the class.

"Good morning class." He starts and looks around the class until his eyes meets Mina's.

"Ah, I see one of your classmates has returned. Dont expect any of us to adjust for you. Go find a tutor after class." He states and Mina quickly nods before going back to her seat.

And as she sits, she looks at her again and sighs..

She'll be talking to her later.

*****

After a while, morning class was over and it was lunch time.

Before Mina could go anywhere, Jihyo grabs her attention. "Are you gonna ask Namjoon to tutor you?" She asks and Mina shrugs.

"I dont see why not, why do you ask?" Mina asks and Jihyo sighs. "I don't know.. its just that.. he didnt attend morning class today, I wonder what that guy's doing."

Mina just smiles. "C'mon dont get nervous, he's probably dealing with some stuff more important than class." Mina explains and Jihyo just crosses her arms.

"Thats the thing, class is always so important to him. I'm just wondering why he didn't attend class.." Mina sighs as she takes a hold of Jihyo's hand. "Dont worry about that, he'll come by later on. Let's get lunch."