CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19: ONE MORE CHANCE

MINA'S POV

As I got back to the dorm, I felt really... shooked... why is he really here..?

I don't know... how can I tutor him tomorrow without having it awkward between us..?

And now I'm scared... I'm afraid to be alone with him.. even for half an hour... what can I do..?

As I go in, everyone immediately greeted me, I greeted them back as I went to my room and took a shower.

As I finished, I looked at my phone and looked at the time which was... 6:16.

I went downstairs to see Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Tzuyu still eating. I decided to go and eat with them.

"Good evening Minari! How was your day?" Jihyo ask and I feel my head hurt because of all the things that happened today..

I saw Bambam again... he kissed me... Jimin saw us... I ran away from him again... and agreeing to tutor him tomorrow...

"Mina..? Are you okay?" Jeongyeon asks and I just rub my eyes and nod.

"Y-yeah... just a bit tired..." I answer and she just nods.. afterwards, I started eating dinner as they chat while they ate.

*****

"So Tzuyu, can you still come with me to the library tomorrow?" Nayeon unnie asks Tzuyu and I lookdd at them, curious of what they're talking about.

"Of course unnie, I also need to read about the oldest architects anyway because my teacher wants us to 'read' other than research from the internet." She says as Nayeon giggles.

"But wouldn't you be reading anyway even if you research?" She asks.

"I know! My teacher just wants to waste our time if you ask me.." she says as she finishes eating.

So... Nayeon and Tzuyu would be at the library tomorrow..? That's a relief... I hope they'll be nearby as I tutor Bambam..

I finished and wash my plate and afterwards, I went to study at my room. The special test is in 2 weeks and I'm really anxious... I mean... I understand Business Management very well.. but its the fact that I have all these problems right now... and it doesn't help that.. Jimin will be there.

I just hope things tomorrow will go.. pretty well...

*****

As I got to school the next day. I was just minding my own business... walking with Jihyo to our classroom. Things were pretty much normal... until... Jimin pops out of nowhere.

I was really anxious... I promised to never be involved in anything with him again... although he doesn't know that.. but I'm doing it anyway.. it's for my own good I guess...

I held onto Jihyo's arm and looked down on the floor the whole time and Jihyo just gives him a confused face.

"Um.. what are you doing..?" Jihyo asks him. "Well I... can... I..?" He had trouble thinking of something to say.

"I wanted... can I talk.. to her..?" He asks and I felt my heart race. Jihyo then looks at me. "Is that okay with you..?" She asks as I shake my head no.

"I'm sorry... I guess she doesn't want to at the moment... see you later Mochi." Jihyo said as we began walking again to our classroom. And without realizing it, I glance at him and he saw. We made eye contact for a quick 4 seconds as Jihyo and I turn to another hall.

I could see.. sadness.. and regret in his eyes... and I don't know how to feel about that...

*****