CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21: A 'PROPER' TALK

JIMIN'S POV

Do you ever get the experience when someone gives you actual great advice.. but end up not following it..?

Well I... just did.. Namjoon hyung told me to be patient.. but I just can't.. even though she ignores me, I just can't let that Bambam take Mina away from me...

I waited longer than him... and I screwed up my chance...

But then.. the last person I want to show up literally came knocking on my dorm. Someone called for me.. and I saw her... Rosè..

She ruined me... she made me avoid my... love. What could she possibly take away from me now?!

I walked to the door. "What do you want?" I deadpans as she began telling me that she was about to leave... she showed me the message and... I don't know whether to believe her or not... why would she tell me she's leaving?

But that didn't matter right now.. she was finally leaving.. and I could go all out again... without feeling the burden of being stalked...

I slammed the door on her face and ran to my room and tried to think of a proper way to get my Mina to talk to me again... but if I'm being honest... I don't what I could do anymore... she won't talk to me... she won't respond to my texts... what can I exactly do..?

But then it hit me... even if I have to.. embarass myself.. I really want her to believe me... I really am sorry..

*****

As the next day pass, I walked around at lunch to see Mina and Jihyo walking to go buy lunch..

With a deep breath.. I walked to them.. my heart beating fast... anxious and nervous about what I was gonna do... I hope this work...

~~~~~~~~~~~○~~~~~~~~~○~~~~~~~~~~

MINA'S POV

It was lunch time and me and Jihyo was walking to the food area to buy our lunch as well as the other students from different majors.

But as we were walking.. we saw the pink-headed... mochi.. walk in our direction.

I just looked down on the floor as I held onto Jihyo's hand as she raises an eyebrow on him. She sighs as she nudges at me.

"Well.. do you want to..?" She asks as I just shake my head no. And so, Jihyo began walking and lead me as I kept my gaze on the floor. But as we were walking, a familiar voice suddenly shouts.

"Myoui Mina! I'm sorry! Please talk to me!" We turned around to see Jimin running towards me and Jihyo as other students looked at the three of us.. confused and startled.

As he caught up to us, I gave him a shy look and Jihyo gave him a confused look.

"Jimin.. what are you doing?! You're causing a scene!" Jihyo whispers but Jimin didn't look like he was listening.

Suddenly, he drops to his knees in front of me, holding his hands together.

"Please... I was fucking stupid to let go of you... please... can we talk?" He says as he looks down to the ground with tears going down his face.

As the scene he was doing was happening, more people came to look at what was happening.

"Mina... please.." he pleas as I look at Jihyo who was unsure of what to do. I sigh.. I can't just let him stay like this.

"J-Jimin.. stand up..." I stutter as he looks at me with teary eyes... "Fine.. we'll talk... go to my classroom when classes are done..." I said as he stands up and nod. Afterwards, he ran away, avoiding anyones looks and stares.