INTRODUCTION

"SMILE"

A STORY OF REALIZATION AND MEMORY

A story where a young lady named Mina Myoui is living her life in college with her little group of friends called "Twice"

But little did she know that from the start, there was this one guy named Park Jimin who wanted to be close to her for a very personal reason. Find out why in the story...

MAIN CHARACTERS
•MYOUI MINA (22 years old)- a very friendly, smart and lovable but sensitive person. She came from Japan to Korea after she was accepted in a high rated college in Seoul to pursue her dreams of being the heir of her parents. Though her family already went to Korea for a year to try and get their business to spread, but in the end, they went back to Japan because their business was much bigger there. Her parents doesn't really try to catch up with her with things and are too busy to think about her personally.

•PARK JIMIN (23 yearsold)- a talented but self-conscious person. He lived being the son of CEOs in a very high company in Korea. He had a hard time growing up because he always considered himself weak. Because of that, people started to look down on himand always thought that he wouldn't make it far. But he always had a dream ofcontinuing the legacy of their family's business, so he tries to be strong in his early grade school years.