CHAPTER 75

CHAPTER 75: SORRY

After all the 'dreams', Mina was then starting think, what was next?"

After Mina's dream of her roommates and Bambam along with Lisa and Seulgi, Mina was just.. nervous of what or who the next one may be.

She honestly just wanted to know what was happening.. is this some kind of punishment for her? Or just a way for her to realize something important?" Mina just wanted questions.

She just followed behind Sharon as they continued on walking.

"So, how are you feeling now?" Suddenly, Mina flinches when Sharon suddenly started talking.

"Oh.. um.. I'm doing fine.. I guess." Mina managed to reply and she could feel Sharon's doubt.

"Look, the next dream you will be experiencing is a bit.. much.. so just carry on. You'll be safe." Sharon explains and Mina gulps. "W-what do you mean?"

Sharon just shrugs. "Oh.. I didn't mean it like that.. just.. dont hesitate.. it will make things harder for the both of us."

Mina then became nervous.. Sharon's words wasnt helping her at all..

And so, after a few more minutes if walking.. their surroundings began shifting..

Mina looked around as the walked.. and she suddenly saw a park.. with bushes.. trees.. benches.. and a lake.. but everything was in black and white.

Mina sort of find the place familiar.. but she couldnt put her finger on it...

Just then.. Sharon stops moving which made Mina bump into her.

Suddenly, something large began shifting in front of them.. it was a gazebo..

Now, Mina was then sure that she found this place familiar.. and was now disappointed that she couldnt..

They took the steps and walk in.. and suddenly, a bed formed kn the middle of the gazebo.

Sharon sat on one of the seats of the gazebo with her hands resting on her lap.

"Lay down."

Mina then complied as she slowly made her way to the bed and sitting down.

Mina wanted to ask Sharon questions.. but for some reason, she couldnt say it as she just layed down.. and closed her eyes..

Suddenly.. it was raining.. and she was wet..

She looks around... and she was sitting at a familiar bench.. she was feeling heartbroken as the rain soaked her furthermore.

Suddenly.. she remembers this scene.. and as she does..

"Hey.. are you alright..?"

She looks up to see.. Jin.. holding the umbrella..

She really remembers the memory like the back of her hand.. and nothing would describe how much she was feeling nervous right now.

"You're all wet.. come on.."

Mina just went along with this dream.. and she couldnt help but feel weird as she hears Jin's soothing voice as Jin held her as they walked away in the rain..

She couldnt feel the same feeling she felt about him the first time this happened..

Jin had his arms around Mina as they walked.. and Mina really felt uncomfortable.. and because if the cold, she closed her eyes and gripped on the leather jacket Jin gave her.

And as she opened her eyes.. she was standing in the middle of the park.. holding the leather jacket..

Just then, she was startled as someone touched her shoulder.

"Smile" a JiMina ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें