CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7: A TUTORING SESSION

Mina's POV

"Can we please leave..?" I ask frowning as I look the other way.

"C'mon... just little more..?" He said as he nuzzled my head making his friends hoot and whistle, making me uncomfortable.

"You said that 2 hours ago... I thought we were here so I could meet your parents..." I said as I crossed my arms gave him a stern look.

"Ugh! Fine, Let's go!" He shouts at me as he grips my arm out of his friend's house. I remembered how he left a mark in my arm for weeks...

"Ow! Let go!" I managed to whine as he sighed and let go.

He led me to his car and opened the door for me. I sat in the front seat and he closed the car door. I didn't even thank him as I looked outside the window. He went inside the driver's seat and then awkward silence fell between us.

"Look... I'm sorry okay..." He tried to reason as I looked at him

"You said that at least the last 4 times already..." I told him as I frowned and looked down.

He then went to hold my chin and gently made me look at him. He then gave me a pitiful look.

"Look.. I'm really sorry... you know how I get... and I always blame myself for it, believe me... but I would never go far... I promise... now c'mon.. smile for me..." he said giving me a smile and a small smile started to form in my lips.

"Now that's more like it..." he said as he leaned in close to me and pecked my lips. He pulled back and smiled as he started the car, leaving me in a deep blush. He then drove us to his mansion.

*****

I suddenly woke up, with heavy breathing and sweat all over my face.

I looked out the window and it was now morning. And I realized that everyone was up and were now cleaning the living room.

"Oh you're up. We were just cleaning, we didn't want to wake you up so we just let you sleep." Jeongyeon explains as she sweeps the floor.

"Oh, do you mind moving unnie? We need to fold the comforter." Dahyun asked as Chaeyoung and Momo picked up the pillows.

"O-oh sure.. let me help you with that." I said as I stood up and helped Dahyun fold the comforter.

"Thanks unnie!" Dahyun thanks as she smiles and bows. She then walks to a nearby closet and places it there.

"I hope you don't have anymore laundry, Sana and Jihyo already went to the landromat." Nayeon said as she fixes the couches' position.

"Oh speaking of.. you don't mind if you're scheduled next..?" Nayeon said as she continues to fix the armchairs.

"Oh of course not. I would be happy to help anyway I can!" I said as I bowed at them, but as I bowed, my penguin hood slipped down my head. They all smiled and giggled as I lift up my hood with hiding, hiding the small blush in my face.

"Now go to your room back to your room, take a shower and change your clothes. You've already proved your adorableness to us." Nayeon said as she giggles.

I then went up the stairs to my shared bedroom.

I took some a new pair of clothes and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, took of my clothes and went inside.

As the water hits my body, I started to feel relaxed as thoughts flooded my mind...

Why did I have that dream... that was the past... that changed me entirely...