CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 40: LIKE OLD TIMES...

JIMIN'S POV

After a little while more, we finally got back to our dorm.

Namjoon hyung and I brought the two girls to their dorms first though.. I mean.. it doesn't really matter because we literally live next to each other.

We got to their front door and bid our goodbyes.

"So.. see you guys tomorrow! Um.. I don't know what else to say.." Namjoon said as he cringes at what he said.

"Sure. Thanks for taking us home anyways." Jihyo then says as she bows with Mina following after her.

We just bowed as well as they said their last goodbyes and enters their dorm.

And after that, hyung and I walkes to our dorm.

"So.. did you really have to seperate with me and Jihyo when you stained your sweater?" He asks as I was a bit taken back. "Um.. why do you ask?"

"Hm.. maybe it was the reason that you could literally just take of your sweater in front of us?" He says as I let out a chuckle.

"That's what I told Mina... she's still shy and sensitive as ever.. which makes her even more lovable.. I can't even imagine what she felt when she always had her head on her desk.." I said as he nods. But then I noticed something..

"Oh.. which reminds me.. you looked a bit.. pissed a while ago.. did something happen to you and Jihyo?" I ask as he looked.. nervous.. and was hesitating a whole lot... I wonder what was going on on his head..

~~~~~~~~~~○~~~~~~~~~~○~~~~~~~~~~

NAMJOON'S POV

"Oh.. which reminds me.. you looked a bit.. pissed a while ago.. did something happen to you and Jihyo?" He asks as I.. didn't know exactly what to say... the reason why was actually because of Seulgi...

She pisses me a whole lot and I can see why Jimin doesn't hang around with that girl anymore... but I can't just leave Jimin with an unanswered question..

"Um... I guess you can say that.." I said as I decided to just.. go on with what Jimin thinks..

"Oh? What happened?" He asks as I just tried to think of some random excuse..

"Um.. well... she uh..." I stutter as he starts to suspect something.. which makes me even more nervous.

"Well.. I tried to uhm... ask her out..?" I said and he tilts his head. "Didn't you guys already date before? Did she like.. reject you?" He asks as I just nod my head.

"Well that's stupid.. why would she..? you guys were pretty well.. but.. why would you be pissed about it? No offense.." he asks as I just sighed.. "I.. don't want to talk about it..." I said as he just sighed..

"Well.. maybe you should give her time.. patience can give you a lot you know?" He says as I just smiled. "Of course.. I'll keep that in mind.." I said as he nods.

After that whole conversation, we already arrived at our dorm.

I was about to open the door when the door suddenly opens.. revealing a.. girl?

"O-oh! I'm sorry.. I'll be leaving now.." she says as she squeezes between me and Jimin and scurries off.

Jimin and Inlooked at each other.. confused..

We entered the room to see Yoongi and Hoseok studying at the dining table.

"Oh, hey guys. How's life?" Hoseok asks us as Jimin and I walked to the guys.