CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 64: SUSPICIONS..

When Mina woke up in the morning, she felt weak. She couldn't sit up and just felt ill on her bed. Momo noticed first and immediately called the 3mix.

Mina couldn't move if she wanted to.. she felt cold and buried herself in her blanket as the girls took a look on her.

"Mina.. how do you feel?" Jihyo asks as she touches Mina's forehead. "Bad.. I can't.. move.." she stutters and the girls sighs.

"You guys go on ahead, I'll stay and take care if Mina." Jihyo says as she talk to Nayeon and Jeongyeon. But after a little while, the two oldest agreed and got ready for classes.. and as everyone left, Mina sort of felt a bit guilty.. she might feel sick.. but she didnt Jihyo using her time taking care of her rather than being in classes..

So after a little while, when Jihyo walked to Mina with a wet towel for Mina wanted to talk Jihyo out of this.

"Jihyo-ah.. y-you can go to classes you know can go to classes you know.." she starts and Jihyo raises an eyebrow. "I dont need to if it's taking care of a dongsaeng." Jihyo replies as she began wiping Mina's face.

"Well.. I think I can take care of myself.." Mina then says and Jinyo gives her a look. "Do you not want me to take care of you?" Jihyo asks with a pout and Mina struggles as she tries to sit up.

"N-no.. it's not that.. I.. just dont want you using up your time for me.." Jihyo intently looks at Mina. "What do you mean?"

Mina then takes a deep breath as she starts explaining what she's been feeling..

"Well.. I want to feel independent for once.. ever since I arrived here.. you've all been very helpful.. and though Ibreally appreciate it.. I feel useless sometimes.." she starts and Jihyo touches Mina's hand.

"Mina.. we help you because we care about you.. you've been going through a lot.. and we can't just leave you all alone.. but I'd never thought you'd feel this way.." Jihyo says and Mina clasps Jihyo's hand.

"I'm not saying I dont want you help.. it's just that.. I want to take care of myself for once... and not have other people do things I'm capable of doing as well.. again, I might be sick.. but I can take care of myself.. I promise.." and with that.. Jihyo sighs and stands up.

"Okay.. I'll just cook you some soup and then I'll get ready to go." She says before smiling at Mina and leaving the room. Mina then lays back down on her bed and sighed..

She really didnt want anyone to take care of her.. but she didnt want to have the others think that they were being annoying to her.. because that's what Jihyo must've felt..

She then closes her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*****

After a while, Mina wakes up to see a note, some meds and what looks like cold soup on her bedtable. She picks up the note and reads it.

"Hey Mina, after I finished the soup, you were already back to sleep. I didnt want to wake you up, so I just left you the soup. You should also drink the meds after you eat. Hopefully you see this when its still hot! Anyways, try not to move much so you dont feel hurt and we'll see you later. Love you!"

-Jihyo<3

Mina looks at the wall clock in her room and was shocked when she saw that it was already 3 p.m. she slept for almost six hours..

When she sat up, she didnt really feel much ill than this morning, she stood up and tried to take a shower. And after doing so, she took the soup and the meds and went downstairs to the kitchen.