CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20: EX?!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After a while of walking, Jimin and Taehyung arrived back to their dorm, both frustrated.

As they came inside, the four guys who were at the dining table looked at them.

"Are you guys okay?" Jungkook asks as the two guys just sigh. "Well... we need talk about something." Taehyung says as he crosses his arms, reffering to Jimin who just scratches his head.

"Well do you guys want to to discuss it over dinner?" Namjoon asks as the guys just sat on the vacant seat.

"So... what's up? Is it about Mina again?" Hoseok asks he eats.

"Well.. sort of.. he got jealous and stalked Mina at tbe library because she was tutoring this new student." Taehyung says as Jimin lowers his head in shame.

"Hey, don't show shame to food, don't be disrespectful." Yoongi suddenly says as everyone looks at him in shocked expressions.

"What?" He asks as Jungkook giggles.

"You sounded like Jin hyung for a minute there.." he says as Yoongi rolls his head. "What ever, I maybe be a grandpa to you guys but I'm still responsible." He says as he finishes eating.

"Well.. is that the only thing that happened?" Namjoon asks and Taehyung looks at Jimin with a disappointed look.

"He almost pounced on the guy." Taehyung says as Namjoon raises an eyebrow.

"Did you really?" Namjoon asks as Jimin nods slowly as he eats.

"Chim... don't let your feelings toward a girl make you crazy all of a sudden.. you could do something you might regret.. you need to take things slow... and if you want Mina back, you need to be patient. And look for the right time to apologise." Namjoon explains as Jimin just nods again as he looks only at his food.

"Jimin... look at me when I'm talking to you." Namjoon says as Jimin slowly looks up to him.

"Do I make myself clear?" Namjoon then asks as Jimin answers. "Yeah.. you're right... I do need to think about my actions..." He says as Namjoon smiles.

"Great, now as punishment for almost attacking a guy, you wash the dishes." Namjoom says as he leaves his empty plate on the side of the sink for Jimin to clean as well as everyone elses.

After Jimin finishes eating, he then proceeds to washing the dishes.. but as he was doing so, he could hear slight... shouting..

He looks at the window in front of the sink to see what was happening and he saw that it was most likely from the girls next door.

He just ignores the screaming and shouting as he finishes and went up to his room, took a shower and proceeds to study for the upcoming test in two weeks to keep his mind off things.

He just needed to cool off his mind from problems for a while.

But after a while, he takes out his phone, forgetting about what his hyung told him a while ago and wrote a message to her.

YOU
Hey... I'm really
sorry..

~~~~~~~~~○~~~~~~~~~~~○~~~~~~~~~~
MINA'S POV

As we arrived at the dorm and went inside, Nayeon nudges me.

"Okay... you go freshen up, and afterwards, we need to talk about this, okay?" Nayeon says as I nod and went to the bedroom.

Just then, Nayeon calls everyone to the living room. I then continued and went to the bedroom to take my shower...

Why do I feel.. weird... maybe the fact that two guys the I loved is here... but what can I do? One wanted me to get lost and is now giving me his pity... while the other one is trying to 'get me back' but sooner or later do the same thing to me all over again..