CHAPTER 48

CHAPTER 48: NOW THAT I DON'T HAVE YOU.. I WANT YOU EVEN MORE....

JIMIN'S POV

After a few more minutes of walking, I finally reached the Music and Arts building.

I didn't really see Taehyung or anyone else at the very least.. so I texted Taehyung to ask where they were.. and he told me that they were at the park behind their building.

Wow.. there are a lot of parks in this college.. I've been here for a while and I never even notice a park behind their building...

I then walked around the building and saw the area with tall, beautiful trees with golden flowers.

I walked to the entrance and looked at the sign above.

'Tranquility of Thailand'

I just went in and looked for Taehyung and the others.. and after a little while, I saw them sitting at a bench surrounded by those beautiful trees.

I walked to them and saw Tzuyu and Yoongi staring at Taehyung who was trying to comfort a crying Jungkook..

"Hey guys.. what's up..?" I greet as they all then looks at me. "Can anyone like.. explain what's happening?"

"Well.. you see.. Jungkook sorta-"

"Kook saw Sana kiss Mark Tuan. Big deal." Yoongi hyung went and cut of Taehyung as he was trying to explain.. but it came out in a bit of a rude way.. making all of us except Jungkook look at him in disbelief.

"Looks like someone's on their man period..." Tzuyu rolls her eyes whispers but a bit loud only for me and Taehyung to hear, making both me and Taehyung snicker a bit. But that doesn't mean Yoongi hyung didn't notice. He just crossed his arms as he looked away.

And after all that, I walked next to Jungkook who had his face covered by his hands as he sat on the bench with his back hunched.. and his cries was a bit audible.

"Hey.. JK.. I'm here.. wanna talk to me?" I asked as I sat next to him and rub his back slowly.. but he subtly shakes his head no..

I just sighed as I looked at everyone. "Um.. you guys should leave.. we'll just catch up on you later.."

Everyone just looked at each other.. and then looks at the both of us. "Are you sure?" Taehyung asks as I just nod.

"Yeah.. maybe he isn't comfortable with a lot of attention.. we'll just see you guys later.." and with that, Tzuyu, Taehyung and Yoongi left.. and it was just me and Jungkook.

I once again rubbed his back.

"Hey.. it's just the two of us now.. can you sit straight..?" I ask as he slowly lifts his head up and look at his palms that were wet from his tears.

I quickly had him my facetowel and he wipe his hands.. but as soon as I was about to wipe his face, he took the towel from me and wiped his own face.

"So.. can you tell me what really happened..?" I ask once again as I looked at his eyes that were a bit red from crying.. he just sighs and hugs his knees. I just gave him a pout as I put an hand on his shoulder.

"Please.. I wanna hear it from you.. I know this is Jin hyung's thing.. but still.. you can't just bottle it up.. c'mon.. tell.. hyung.. what's wrong.." and with that, tears flowed down from his cheeks as he sobbed with his hands on his face again..

I just let him cry as I wrap my arms around him to show comfort..

It was a bit.. sad and uneasy to see Jungkook like this.. he's a very bubbly and caring person with a cocky personality.. he's really a happy guy overall.. so it was a bit weird for me to see him cry like this...