CHAPTER 49

CHAPTER 49: AS FRIENDS..?

MINA'S POV

I knew it.. as soon as they see each other, confusion, disappointment and irratation filled the tension aroundthe three of us..

"Mina.. what's the meaning of this?" Bambam asks Lisa basically gives him death glares.

For someone who was tormented by the same person who she's tormenting now.. Lisa was scary..

"Well.. I thought that.. since I'm friends with the both of you.. I wanted to fix you guys up." I replied casually and Lisa crosses her arms.

"Um.. if you don't mind me asking.. what do yiu mean by 'fix'?" She asks and I just gulped in nervousness.

"Well.. I'm not saying 'fix you guys' as in, get you guys together.. but rather have all three of us be friends. You guys might have had differences.. but I know you guys would make great friends." I explained and Lisa sighs.

"Mina. Can I talk to you? Alone?" Lisa asks as I look at Bambam who was still standing near the bench.

He just puts his hands up in defense as he sat back down. I then walked to Lisa where she takes my hands lightly and walked us to a nearby cherry blossom.

"Mina.. can you please explain why were with that guy?" She asks staightaway as I stood up straight.

"Well.. we made up and fixed things between us.. and I just thought that you guys should also make up.." I said and he sighs. "Are you really sure about this? The last time I saw him, he was hit in the head by a frying pan. What makes you think he changed?" She asks as I smiled.

"Well.. I actually had been seeing him for two weeks now, and I assure you, he changed. Just trust me on this one.." I said and she just gave me an unsured and conflicted face.. but in the end, she sighs.

"Fine, but if something happens, I'm kicking his ass. Something I should've done a long time ago.." she says as I just nodded.

We then walked back to Bambam who was still sitting at the bench, though he still looked nervous about all this.. and I must say.. It makes me feel guilty that he didn't even know I had Lisa be with us today.

"Are you guys ready to go?" I ask as they both nodded in seperate times as Lisa dead on glares at Bambam.

"Well okay! Let's go!" I said enthusiastically as I held both their hands and walk them out of the park and campus.

*****

As we walked to our destination.. I couldn't help but feel.. uncomfortable..

The tension was so thick that even people passing by as we walked gave us weird looks..

Even though I didn't let go of either hands, I could still feel them glaring at each other.. which isn't my mission at all.

I wanted to them to make up and be friends.. like what me and Bambam did.. I just thought that.. since I knew Bambam longer and managed to be friends with him.. maybe Lisa could do the same.. but even though our 'hangout' hasn't started.. she's making this hard for all of us.

But after a while.. we reached..

"Why are we at the mall?" Bambam asks as I gave both of them a smile. "Cuz! There's a lot of things to do here. So.. why not?"

They then give me looks.. but then nod anyways. And with that, I led them inside and our adventure awaits us.. hopefully..

*****

As we got inside.. we sorta just.. stood there.. we didn't even know where to go first..

"So.. what do you guys want to do first?" I asked hoping to get an answer.. but of course, Bambam was still nervous and Lisa was still irritated.